Kevin Hart is more a glorified story teller than comic

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Stop it with this :stopitslime:

The majority of people are feeling Kevin Hart and as a Black comedian he's making moves, no need to take him down a notch let him do his thing.

ohgeekush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothin but respect for kevin hart tho, i seen him come up from lil movie roles in 40 year old virgin and scary movie 3, to him now being known pretty much all over

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I watched an entire dvd of one of his stand ups (the one where he says say it with ur chest or whatever) and only laughed about once or twice and they weren't even real laughs, just half smirks

I don't find his standup funny at all, but he's funny in films though

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
he forces the cornyness too much

like u imitate how somebody ran, and it's funny u dont have to do it 5 times within the next 2 minutes which is something kevin heart does
it's almost like he thinks he's not funny or he is not sure if he's funny therefore when he gets that laugh he tries to drag and drag it on

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
so was Richard Pryor :wtf:

niccas on here are so stupid. Trying to discredit someone without actually thinking it out.

STFU

And nikkas love to throw the word "hate" out there willy nilly. I clearly stated that Kev is my nikka in the initial post, but he can be much more if he wasnt one dimensional. I dont want every stand-up he does to have him re-inacting something somebody else did and saying "Alright yall don't make me laugh"