Kevin Hart makes PSA clowning Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan's hair

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Mike Epps is not funny AT ALL in my opinion...anywhere. I'm interested to see him as Richard Pryor tho...if that Lee Daniels/Oprah movie ever materializes.

I don't think Hart's standup is funny, but i think he's funny in movies.

Mike Epps had a spark when he started but no he's just a try to hard typa naga

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Another use of c00n that doesnt apply. Guess nikkas shouldn't use deodorant or toothpaste to clean up natural body processes either.....Just because your hair grows from your scalp one way don't mean you can't manage it to be neat. He's not talking about perming to straighten it or nothing, just put a brush to that mess :heh:. nikkas actually finish getting a cut then have the barber rub a sponge on their heads to make it look even MORE nappy and bum-like :mindblown:
Be ashamed of your natural hair pattern brehs

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Another use of c00n that doesnt apply. Guess nikkas shouldn't use deodorant or toothpaste to clean up natural body processes either.....Just because your hair grows from your scalp one way don't mean you can't manage it to be neat. He's not talking about perming to straighten it or nothing, just put a brush to that mess :heh:. nikkas actually finish getting a cut then have the barber rub a sponge on their heads to make it look even MORE nappy and bum-like :mindblown:
You really graduated the natural state of black hair to that of a complete lack of hygiene? :mindblown:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Don't be like this guy either, friends.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
You really graduated the natural state of black hair to that of a complete lack of hygiene? :mindblown:
Yep.
Don't know where ya'll come from, but I don't know any black moms from back in the day that would be cool with their kids going out with unbrushed hair or unbrushed teeth. Natural doesn't mean it has to be raggedy.

You nikkas make threads by the week on nikkas having messed up shape ups and haircuts, but for some reason this round of calling out bad hair it's "Don't do that!"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yep.
Don't know where ya'll come from, but I don't know any black moms from back in the day that would be cool with their kids going out with unbrushed hair or unbrushed teeth. Natural doesn't mean it has to be raggedy.

You nikkas make threads by the week on nikkas having messed up shape ups and haircuts, but for some reason this round of calling out bad hair it's "Don't do that!"
Who tied unbrushed teeth to what's on ones head?

Hyperbole much?