Kevin Hart makes PSA clowning Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan's hair

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what some of yall on, "nappy" afro tapers are fire. Everybody my age is rocking these.

5xZRTpO.png

s3LSlxY.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
True but at least it's different types of stupid. Kev is just 'loud short man that talks a lot'. At least Ferrell's characters are very different. Jackie Moon is different from Ricky Bobby or Ron Burgandy or whatever his name was in the Other Guys

Agreed.

They both just acting silly in their movies. I think Will does it better, but Kevin has his thing too. And he puts other nikkaz on. Def won't hate on a brotha for doing that. Soul Plane could have been a career killer, but dude made it through that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These dudes don't go to black barber shops. This shyt is common place as a mug now
rBVaGlYXKfmAZ7D4AAI_t35rOLc831.jpg

rBVaGVYXKfmAEGs8AAJgjMlRQvU927.jpg

Ol Super Cuts customer ass niqqas :heh:
everybody is not doing that, thats the point of this thread. especially the two players this thread is talking about. ESPECIALLY derozan whose hairline has been clowned numerous times before on this very forum. but yall can keep mis using the word c00n and thinking everybody walkin around like that cause your cousin does it :mjlol:

Daps
dont know where the nappy hair style came from but its definitely one of the worst hairstyle fads we've had in a while

continue to misuse the word c00n, coli brehs

attribute not liking unkempt black hair to not liking black hair, coli brehs

I expect nothing better from a Hillary clinton stan such as yourself. Massa clinton gotta have her negro's "presentable" when they on the auction block

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
DeRozan tries to rock the sponge taper but that shyt dont stay kept when you running up and down for 40 minutes
h=300

Lowry...:francis:
maxresdefault.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
everybody is not doing that, thats the point of this thread. especially the two players this thread is talking about. ESPECIALLY derozan whose hairline has been clowned numerous times before on this very forum. but yall can keep mis using the word c00n and thinking everybody walkin around like that cause your cousin does it :mjlol:
You're just hiding the fact that you don't go to black barber shops, now relying on "not everybody" black peddling.

You saw niqqas like this as one and the same thinking shyt is unkept

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I expect nothing better from a Hillary clinton stan such as yourself. Massa clinton gotta have her negro's "presentable" when they on the auction block
i dont even know who the fukk you are so just take this neg and keep it moving

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don't know what some of yall on, "nappy" afro tapers are fire. Everybody my age is rocking these.

5xZRTpO.png

s3LSlxY.png

LOL, that didn't come from just a sponge. plenty of youtubers doing the sponge technique and it's no where nears as nice as this.

I've used a couple of sponges and while they work, they never come out this defined.

Now that MHM is the shyt. I'm out here looking like i got a jheri curl ...hair flying in the wind and ish. All natural and botanical.