Kevin Hart makes PSA clowning Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan's hair

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're just hiding the fact that you don't go to black barber shops, now relying on "not everybody" black peddling.

You saw niqqas like this as one and the same thinking shyt is unkept
nikka you dont know me fukk out of here last time i was in the shop a little nikka ahead of me had this shyt, it just wasnt a fukkin mess like derozan be rockin

i forgot this the coli so yall randomly try and get on your super militant shyt when you can up three threads clowning this same nikka for his hair

fukk out of here with your fake militant ass. you comin in here with pictures of random nikkas from google when the thread is about nikkas like derozan

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nikka you dont know me fukk out of here last time i was in the shop a little nikka ahead of me had this shyt, it just wasnt a fukkin mess like derozan be rockin

i forgot this the coli so yall randomly try and get on your super militant shyt when you can up three threads clowning this same nikka for his hair

fukk out of here with your fake militant ass. you comin in here with pictures of random nikkas from google when the thread is about nikkas like derozan
This doesn't have a thing to do with your over the top depiction of militancy and has everything to do with you lames making natural black hair seem unkept as an uncut lawn full of weeds.

Nothing militant seeing that some of y'all conservative upbringing negros are far removed from what's natural to us.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few more of y'all being exposed in here I see
full

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hate how as a black person you can't have an opinion on a another brothas hair without it turning into a black vs white conformity debate.

If one of your white friends had a mullet or some other hairstyle you could clown freely

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This doesn't have a thing to do with your over the top depiction of militancy and has everything to do with you lames making natural black hair seem unkept as an uncut lawn full of weeds.

Nothing militant seeing that some of y'all conservative upbringing negros are far removed from what's natural to us.
If you can't see the difference between the random nikkas you had to google and the shyt derozan rocks so regularly that there have been multiple threads and posts clowning him in the past, there isn't a point in us having further conversation.

For every google image you show of somebody sitting in a barber chair with that hair style I can walk you in a high school full of nikkas that are the opposite cause they think the style is just growing it and not keeping it well kept.

Keep fishing for militancy daps tho :salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hate how as a black person you can't have an opinion on a another brothas hair without it turning into a black vs white conformity debate.

If one of your white friends had a mullet or some other hairstyle you could clown freely
It's the same shyt with dreads. You can have well kept dreads or some nappy ass dreads. But let these fake militant nikkas keep fishing for militancy daps tho.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Do chicks fukk with that look? Sometimes it looks kinda cool if you got your line and sides sharp. Other times it looks like you been camping for 3 days
:mjlol:

I know chicks respond best to me when I got a fresh cut, lines all perfect and shyt :blessed:

When I'm looking a lil fuzzy I can see the :scust: in chick's faces

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mike Epps is not funny AT ALL in my opinion...anywhere. I'm interested to see him as Richard Pryor tho...if that Lee Daniels/Oprah movie ever materializes.

I don't think Hart's standup is funny, but i think he's funny in movies.

Mike Epps is funny as fukk.
No way you don't think this shyt hilarious.

Art Barr