Kevin Hart Sounds Off on 'Playing the Race Card in Hollywood': 'I Don't Feed Into That

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dude sounds like OJ Simpson back in the day. His inevitable fall will hopefully be not as bloody.

i always find it funny the same c00ns be talking shyt about O.J, Will, and Cosby(ect.) when shyt hit the fan but want to co-sign them they shyt on race relation that blacks face

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If KHart fed into Hollyweird cism then he'd be still scrappin on the Chitlin Circuit:yeshrug::ld::mjpls:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
He reminds me of James Brown in this sense.

You have to understand, some people are exceptionally talented and have a phenomenal work rate. These are people that could probably be successful in any situation given. These people tend to believe in the American Dream because they've succeeded. Can't find the quote but James Brown said something similar like "if you work hard enough, no matter what you will make it". But that's easy to say when you're a Genius and have a crazy work ethic like James Brown.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
"...if you just work and progress, you eventually put yourself in a position to help the problem by bringing more people into the business"

That statement stopped me from grabbing my pitchfork.

Still not feeling the work and progress part, because there are plenty of people who work as hard/harder than you, and they may never get their shot because of their skin color.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Being black and successful in America seems like the hardest thing in the world. White people hate you just for having the success and a higher platform in society and a lot of black people do too. Can't win so you just gotta do you. Salute KH.
A UK c00n weighing in. How them white girls treating you btw?:jbhmm:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
A UK c00n weighing in. How them white girls treating you btw?:jbhmm:

:dead: I know having Malcolm X as your avi and throwing insults recklessly to people on this board makes you think you're above / better than other black people but you're not breh:manny: call me whatever you like but you are just a black man like me. salute.