Kevin Spacey comes out the closet in response to 80s underage gay sexual harassment allegations

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
House of Cards being :trash:now has nothing to do with Frank being gay/bisexual. That shyt was in the first season anyway.
Thats not even what I said. I said he went from Alpha to batty mon. Meaning he loss his edge. He used to be cold hearted and hungry and now he's just a simp cuck. clearly breh been swimming in both ponds for a while now, which i dont even care about. I just want him to get his edge back.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
faq.

The ol “ I was drunk” excuse is a cop out

And lol @ Rose McGowan destabilizing the fukk out of Hollywood in a matter of weeks

You know she sitting home like this too

K63XE_s-200x150.gif

Ain't nothing like redemption :blessed:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I think the flood gates are about to open on Spacey. He's reportedly been preying on young boys for years. It's definitely an open secret in Hollywood. Really disgusting he's using his sexuality has a distraction for his deviancy.

Anyway, this actor, Rapp has been hinting about this for years, so it's sticking. This is just the first time he used the actual name.

Also, there's others, see here: taken from the OhNoTheyDidnT celebrity gossip site:

I have been posting about this shyt for years but it never happened to anyone I knew personally, just friends of friends so of course it's more of a "my friend with a bike" level of veracity.

But I'll repost:

I know of 3 separate situations involving him being a predatory creep

A friend of a friend worked in the costume dept on House of Cards a few years back. The production team sent a memo stating that the male PA's should keep a respectful distance from him and not go near his trailer. Apparently he aggressively hit on any young hot member of the crew and it made for an uncomfortable working environment.

A few years ago I was at a party talking to another friend who told me one of his high school friends met him in the lobby at a production of The Lion King when he was sixteen. Kevin invited him to come sit with him during the second act and as soon as the lights went down, he started grabbing at the boy's crotch. The boy left right away and was of course very upset.

About 4 years ago in New Orleans, Kevin got wasted at the Saint and was aggressively hitting on my friend's roommate; telling him he was going to Tokyo the next day and inviting this twinky crust punk to come with. The crust-twink declined and Kevin kept badgering him "C'mon, it's a free trip to Japan! When are you ever going to get an opportunity like this again?!" The kid finally said "No, Kevin Spacey, I am not going to Japan with you!" and left.

Daps
I think the flood gates are about to open on Spacey. He's reportedly been preying on young boys for years. It's definitely an open secret in Hollywood. Really disgusting he's using his sexuality has a distraction for his deviancy.

Anyway, this actor, Rapp has been hinting about this for years, so it's sticking. This is just the first time he used the actual name.

Also, there's others, see here: taken from the OhNoTheyDidnT celebrity gossip site:

I have been posting about this shyt for years but it never happened to anyone I knew personally, just friends of friends so of course it's more of a "my friend with a bike" level of veracity.

But I'll repost:

I know of 3 separate situations involving him being a predatory creep

A friend of a friend worked in the costume dept on House of Cards a few years back. The production team sent a memo stating that the male PA's should keep a respectful distance from him and not go near his trailer. Apparently he aggressively hit on any young hot member of the crew and it made for an uncomfortable working environment.

A few years ago I was at a party talking to another friend who told me one of his high school friends met him in the lobby at a production of The Lion King when he was sixteen. Kevin invited him to come sit with him during the second act and as soon as the lights went down, he started grabbing at the boy's crotch. The boy left right away and was of course very upset.

About 4 years ago in New Orleans, Kevin got wasted at the Saint and was aggressively hitting on my friend's roommate; telling him he was going to Tokyo the next day and inviting this twinky crust punk to come with. The crust-twink declined and Kevin kept badgering him "C'mon, it's a free trip to Japan! When are you ever going to get an opportunity like this again?!" The kid finally said "No, Kevin Spacey, I am not going to Japan with you!" and left.

:scust:

He better catch it significantly worse than Cosby.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
faq.

The ol “ I was drunk” excuse is a cop out

And lol @ Rose McGowan destabilizing the fukk out of Hollywood in a matter of weeks
That slut hasn't done anything this is bigger than her or this story this has been brewing for years with all these feminazis trying to finesse their way into getting equal (to more) money than their make counter parts. These scandals are just another side of the warfare.

Now that more of them and the gays are in powerful positions what do we see? Have you seen what males call fashion today? When was the last time you saw a chauvinist protagonist? very rare to see strong male representation in media these days. u can't even ogle at a girl or compliment her on her looks now without being labeled a sexual harrasser. All attacks on masculinity.

If you want to know what really kicked this off was the Bill Cosby scandal then Gretchen Wilson, Hollywood was just late to the party.

Last edited:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Also I got a problem with these 30 year later allegations.. I ain't defending dude, but anybody can say some shyt without receipts.

and yo.. misconduct ain't the same as rape.. its like u grab a titty at a college party and they call u a rapist. this 14 year old kid was partying with 26 year olds.. lots of unanswered questions here. i'm just playing the devil's advocate here.