Kevin Spacey comes out the closet in response to 80s underage gay sexual harassment allegations

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yo.. misconduct ain't the same as rape.. its like u grab a titty at a college party and they call u a rapist. this 14 year old kid was partying with 26 year olds.. lots of unanswered questions here. i'm just playing the devil's advocate here.
Grabbing a titty is different than being an adult and getting on top of a 14 year old, doesn't matter what sex, and trying to fukk.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Kevin-Spacey-Lex-Luthor-Superman-Man-of-Steel-Zack-Snyder-300x201.jpg

:jbhmm:....:whoa:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Also I got a problem with these 30 year later allegations.. I ain't defending dude, but anybody can say some shyt without receipts.
did you have a problem with Bill cosby's too :mjpls:

and yo.. misconduct ain't the same as rape.. its like u grab a titty at a college party and they call u a rapist. this 14 year old kid was partying with 26 year olds.. lots of unanswered questions here. i'm just playing the devil's advocate here.
as I am reading it I was like "sexual misconduct" for jumping on someone at a party? Like pillow biters arent promiscuous? But then you read his prey was 14 and it's like that's a pettigrass

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
EveryBODY and they mother new Spacey was Gay, tho:usure::hubie::dame:
Lmao it's actually funny you say that cause it was my mom who told me he was gay like years ago. One of Hollywood's worst kept secrets. I just find it funny he's trying to scapegoat it

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gonna be interesting how this turns out. We all know Hollywood treats gays with a bit more leverage than others but one of their own used their own gayness as a deflection of allegations. Gon be interesting :jbhmm:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Anyone whos been in a Bryan Singer movie is suspect :francis:
I'm just under the impression he's fukked every dude in an XMen movie. Look at all the dudes in those movies, they all look soft as fukk. Jackman is probably gay too. dude loves that whole song and dance shyt and has an ugly wife. i mean, whatever, but Singer's a fukked up dude undoubtedly