KFC returns from the kitchen with a new sweet & savory item!

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Y'all better break off the african american god Aaron Mcgruder

" The Luther Vandross Chicken Sandwich "

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
KFC wants to kill people.....

They made a good attempt to murder people with that double down sandwich years ago

And here they come with this toxic shyt

I'm not gonna lie though if this came out when I was a junk food eating addicted Teenager who gave no fukks about my diet

I would have been first in line for this shyt
:francis:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yup, yet if you order an completely different meal you can buy a donut for a $1 :patrice:.
The meal comes with a drink though, so it's actually $2.00 for the donut and drink.
Lifetime of clogged arteries, diabetes and a potential heart condition = Priceless.
:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The meal comes with a drink though, so it's actually $2.00 for the donut and drink.
Lifetime of clogged arteries, diabetes and a potential heart condition = Priceless.
:ld:
Yeah I know, that donut is already greasy with coated sugary icing but on top of that the chicken is greasy also...add the drink with that..

:hubie:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kfc been trash for as long as I can remember. I remember when my father used to take my brother and me to his job as kids. He would give us kfc to eat and I used to use the chicken grease to lotion my hands. That shyt was effective too. I didnt have to lotion my hands for hours. As far eating it, :picard: I got sick from their chicken pot pie once and the funny thing is that my stomach was bugging me but it took a shabba rank song to push it over the edge then throw up time :mjcry: I dont have pleasant memories

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Kfc been trash for as long as I can remember. I remember when my father used to take my brother and me to his job as kids. He would give us kfc to eat and I used to use the chicken grease to lotion my hands. That shyt was effective too. I didnt have to lotion my hands for hours. As far eating it, :picard: I got sick from their chicken pot pie once and the funny thing is that my stomach was bugging me but it took a shabba rank song to push it over the edge then throw up time :mjcry: I dont have pleasant memories
Damn :picard:.