KFC returns from the kitchen with a new sweet & savory item!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If y'all want real chicken without gimmick sandwiches all in the video come to the 3rd Coast.:hhh:

Tf is a Canes? I have never even heard of that :mjlol: I bet that sh*t probably can’t even fu*k with bojangles :hhh:

No shade at bojangles sh*t I just had some this morning :banderas:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Tf is a Canes? I have never even heard of that :mjlol: I bet that sh*t probably can’t even fu*k with bojangles :hhh:

No shade at bojangles sh*t I just had some this morning :banderas:

:camby: only OLD WHITE FOLKS eat bojangles....that damn skin taste like cardboard...worst seasoned chicken ever served by a fast food chain

why any REAL BLACK MAN eat a place called BOJANGLES is beyond me :why:

but i forgot......YOU BEEN A BOJANGLES DANCING AZZ N1GGA IN A KARATE CLASS......TYBOE SPOOK HOE :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: yeah ..hard to digest as a SANE individual...

and i live in the deep south where i eat anything deep fried...but that shyt right there..... SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME

Man listen... I tried it once and really liked it.... but when I was coming up, for away games in high school, i would eat a Big Buford add Bacon no tomatoes, Large Fry, plus a banana milk shake.... and then would take a monster shyt after the game... and had great games on top of it... this was the 90s. I said that to say, as you probably know, we been eating bad fast food...and that shyt is mostly for youngsters

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:camby: only OLD WHITE FOLKS eat bojangles....that damn skin taste like cardboard...worst seasoned chicken ever served by a fast food chain

why any REAL BLACK MAN eat a place called BOJANGLES is beyond me :why:

but i forgot......YOU BEEN A BOJANGLES DANCING AZZ N1GGA IN A KARATE CLASS......TYBOE SPOOK HOE :umad:

Poor ass handout fakkit talking about bojangles

:hhh: