KG gotta pay 100k in support payments

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The system for child support, spousal support, alimony, etc... is an absolute fukking joke. There's no reason he should have to pay that amount of money.

If roles were reversed best believe he wouldnt get that amount :stopitslime:

I know this cuz I have custody of my 2 kids and dont even get the right amount I'm supposed too but I knew several women who got it real quick and I had to jump thru hoops and still didnt matter so I said hey if she ain't showing up anymore regardless rather leave it alone and let her not exist instead popping up bytching about why she paying so much and doing it just to cause kids problems

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some of ya'll clearly not reading :comeon:

1) This order is temporary only

2) There are allegedly terms in the agreement that he himself violated which could make it null

Its a case to watch for sure, alot of unmarried NBA brehs need to be taking note on what happens :francis:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I get the idea of “I made this money, she did shyt, why do I give her half of what I made” mentality, I really do. It’s a visceral reaction to the idea of someone getting something you don’t think they deserve.

Except, when you get married, forget the church and any religious affiliations, what your really doing is signed a partnership agreement to legally share everything together. You are no longer “you” your “you and her”.

If a partnership breaks up, it’s logical to share the assets. I dunno why people don’t get that.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Some of ya'll clearly not reading :comeon:

1) This order is temporary only

2) There are allegedly terms in the agreement that he himself violated which could make it null

Its a case to watch for sure, alot of unmarried NBA brehs need to be taking note on what happens :francis:
Sounds like he breached a business contract

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
criminal.:mjcry:

dont be surprise if we see this brotha is on fox and espn this fall trying to get a job

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I get the idea of “I made this money, she did shyt, why do I give her half of what I made” mentality, I really do. It’s a visceral reaction to the idea of someone getting something you don’t think they deserve.

Except, when you get married, forget the church and any religious affiliations, what your really doing is signed a partnership agreement to legally share everything together. You are no longer “you” your “you and her”.

If a partnership breaks up, it’s logical to share the assets. I dunno why people don’t get that.
I understand it but I don't agree with it. I think it's fukking stupid. It definitely benefits women. You rarely ever see this situation in reverse.

Daps
I understand it but I don't agree with it. I think it's fukking stupid. It definitely benefits women. You rarely ever see this situation in reverse.

This is what nikkas don’t get that contract regardless protects women. It really has nothing to do with men. Then people wounder why men no longer wanna get married...well with Feminism and all this shyt nothing really benefits a man so why do men continue to get married is the question ...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how many outlets are there for women to be a wealthy as men...point one. there aren't leagues for women creating thousands of millionaires like the NBA and NFL, there aren't a ton of us founding billion $ startups, being appointed as CEO, running hedge funds...the reality is there are a lot fewer female millionaires than men, so of course you dont see this a lot.

point two, women who are wealthy mostly date men in the same income bracket (or pull an oprah and don't marry their jumpoff :heh: )...so again, another reason you don't see this often

lastly, IRL (ie average unknown people who won't make the news) where there are more couples where the female earns more, she's also likely to end up with the kids, therefore negating having to payout to her husband. yet even more of a reason this doesn't happen often

but there are enough examples to show that women who out earn their men/baby daddy get screwed too - halle berry, mary j, britney spears are all examples

This is what nikkas don’t get that contract regardless protects women. It really has nothing to do with men. Then people wounder why men no longer wanna get married...well with Feminism and all this shyt nothing really benefits a man so why do men continue to get married is the question ...
this is completely wrong...just say you see no point in getting married and KIM