Killa Cam About To Have Moore Fun Than A Rook In A Chess Game: 2018 Carolina Panthers Season Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
bf57mBB.jpg

Its 2018 and The Panther Posse is back for another one!
Killa Cam finally has a full assortment of weapons in his arsenal; and with the OG Norv Turner calling the plays there's no telling what the possibilities this next season has in store.
However, the only thing that can stop the potentially explosive Offense is itself. :snoop:
Multiple injuries to the Offensive Line has Cam protection looking suspect for another season, and I fear the breh may be running for his life again :sadcam:.
cam-newton-012416-getty-ftrjpg_1e0q4fy4j41ny1ix0dkyit8i9j.jpg

On the bright side, Cam may be entering this season with more healthy, dynamic weapons than he ever had before including the overall #1 draft pick DJ Moore.

Here's an breakdown and overview of the past OFFSeason courtesy of AXS.com.

AXS.com said:
Head Coach

Ron Rivera is entering his eighth year as head coach of the Panthers. He has amassed a 64-47-1 record and 3-4 mark in the postseason. The Panthers are the only head coaching job he has had in football. Prior to leading the Panthers, he was the defensive coordinator of the Chargers for three years and Bears for three years. He also held the linebackers coach role for the Eagles for five seasons and defensive quality control job for the Bears for two seasons. He started coaching in 1997, five years after completing a nine-year career as a linebacker for the Bears.

Draft Picks

Round 1, Pick 24 – D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland. Moore quickly climbed draft boards in the days leading up to the draft. He is a well-built speedy receiver with the physical skills to be very good. However, play-to-play effort level is a major problem that isn’t easily corrected.

Round 2, Pick 55 – Donte Jackson, CB, LSU. Jackson is an extremely fast corner with less than ideal size. He will likely get plenty of opportunities to win the starting slot cornerback position and could win it early in the season.

Round 3, Pick 85 – Rashaan Gaulden, DB, Tennessee. Gaulden is bigger and slower than Jackson but has the ability to challenge for a starting role in the defensive backfield. He is a good tackler and has decent ball skills.

Round 4, Pick 101 – Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana. Thomas is a balanced tight end with enough athleticism and speed to eventually be a quality receiver. He is a better blocker at this point.

Round 4, Pick 136 – Marquis Haynes, DE, Mississippi. Haynes is a good edge rusher with linebacker size. He is a classic tweener that may not have the skills to play linebacker nor the size to play defensive end.

Round 5, Pick 161 – Jermaine Carter, LB, Maryland. Carter is a highly productive, undersized linebacker. His future in the NFL may as a special teams star.

Round 7, Pick 234 – Andre Smith, LB, North Carolina. Smith is a physical downhill, run-supporting inside linebacker. He doesn’t have the coverage skills to play on third down and may only be a situational player.

Round 7, Pick 242 – Kendrick Norton, DT, Miami. Norton is a run-stuffing nose tackle with scheme flexibility. He could develop into a very valuable piece to a defense without putting up big numbers.

Notable Additions

RB C.J. Anderson (Broncos) – Anderson is a pure running back. He could be the physical, between-the-tackles complement to Christian McCaffrey.

RB Kenjon Barner (Eagles) – Barner is an athletic, speedy, undersized running back. He has good receiving skills and special teams ability.

CB Ross Cockrell (Giants) – Cockrell is a good sized outside cornerback. He will battle for a starting job opposite James Bradberry.

DT Dontari Poe (Falcons) – Poe is a massive nose tackle with surprising athleticism. His combination of skills sometimes leaves you expecting more. He was the prize of the free agent class for the Panthers.

S Da’Norris Searcy (Titans) – Searcy is a playmaker in the secondary. He is a well-built player that is not afraid to be physical when the ball is in the air.

OL Jeremiah Sirles (Vikings) – Sirles is a versatile offensive lineman that can play inside or out. He has good size and athleticism. He should get the first opportunity to win the starting left guard spot.

WR Jarius Wright (Vikings) – Wright is an underrated, undersized slot receiver. He does not have a lot of catches in the NFL but has a lot of big ones that convert first downs and touchdowns.

2018-19 Schedule:
KXN88zY.jpg
Key Things To Watch For This Season:
  • Observe The partnership between Killa Cam & Norv Turner :camfocus:
  • Is CMac due for a breakout season :lupe:
  • Will Carolina finally have a high-flying aerial offensive attack :pantherswow:
  • What will the Defense look like with their 3rd Defensive Coordinator in 3 years :merchant:

Brehs as the season draws near, I can't front I'm actually getting kinda hype
7qVGclX.png
. However, as a Panther fan I've learned to have trepidation and be prepared for the fukkery that the squad will have to deal with.

ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN, TIME TO LET OUR REIGN STORM ON THE LEAGUE ONCE AGAIN
3c3511ba4117348b7ca3b2be40c765ce.png

#PantherPosse :camsalute: #CookOutGANG
@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Call Me James
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@AggieLean.
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@The M.I.C.
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
No more peace till February...fukk them hoes in Atlanta....them Bamas in Louisiana....and them irrelevant fukks from Tampa...

Its 2018 and Killa Cam's National Murda Tour starts this week...

First on the list is Mr. Steal Ya Endorsement Dak Prescott...Uncle Luke and them boys are gonna eat good...

Calling this shyt at the beginning of the week...Carolina 35 Dallas 10....

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Ay real talk, does Cam ever live this moment down ? Even getting the opportunity to play in the big game more than once is improbable for most QBS and this was the impression made, that's hard to get over.
fraidycam.0.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No more peace till February...fukk them hoes in Atlanta....them Bamas in Louisiana....and them irrelevant fukks from Tampa...

Its 2018 and Killa Cam's National Murda Tour starts this week...

First on the list is Mr. Steal Ya Endorsement Dak Prescott...Uncle Luke and them boys are gonna eat good...

Calling this shyt at the beginning of the week...Carolina 35 Dallas 10....
:picard: well damn... straight vicious... I like it :mjlit:

Gah dammit we here :wowpanther:

Gang gang! I’m excited as hell for Sunday. I feel another special season incoming fellas.

Gonna try and be out there for Dallas game. Might not get in the game, but you can catch me uptown!

:Aightthen:

I'm ready.
We back
9589fbb5621946adc606cb29aee52891.png

Saw this thread while busting down a Big Double Burger tray with onion rings, chicken nuggets and a orange push up shake.
4HVal4z.png

Hoping for MVP Cam to return to form and we get that NFC South.

:panthersmyman::panthersmyman::panthersmyman::panthersmyman::panthersmyman:my manz n 'em :camsalute:

Ay real talk, does Cam ever live this moment down ? Even getting the opportunity to play in the big game more than once is improbable for most QBS and this was the impression made, that's hard to get over.
fraidycam.0.gif
:pantherslime: Negged.

@VinceSinatra with the tag :Smiley:

:cholcomb: