Killa Cam About To Have Moore Fun Than A Rook In A Chess Game: 2018 Carolina Panthers Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First on the list is Mr. Steal Ya Endorsement Dak Prescott...Uncle Luke and them boys are gonna eat good...

Calling this shyt at the beginning of the week...Carolina 35 Dallas 10....
:pacspit:Freeky Zeke bout to get nasty all over your defense. And I still remember that thanksgiving game so you know we got that getback for ya. Cam don’t scare me. We got the speed on the outside side of the box to contain him. Gregory can’t smoke nomore, so he just goin have to smoke Cam in Sunday

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
2lvy61x.gif

t8ma9s.gif

Dakota better be ready for the best D Line & LB group in the league. KK, Poe, and Big Kyle Love ain’t letting Zeke eat, period!

Uncle Luke and Shaq in the cut :demonic:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:pacspit:Freeky Zeke bout to get nasty all over your defense. And I still remember that thanksgiving game so you know we got that getback for ya. Cam don’t scare me. We got the speed on the outside side of the box to contain him. Gregory can’t smoke nomore, so he just goin have to smoke Cam in Sunday

Zeke about to get shut down cuz
He aint running thru shyt

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Ay real talk, does Cam ever live this moment down ? Even getting the opportunity to play in the big game more than once is improbable for most QBS and this was the impression made, that's hard to get over.
fraidycam.0.gif

Only way he lives it down is going to that next level. He gotta win a chip, thats the bottom answer. Minus chips, Carolina frfr been the best team overall. NO got one, TB got one.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
You don’t even believe what you saying right now :mjpanther:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
negging @AVXL

must be that time of the year again :mjgrin:

Neggin me but you know the truth. Still no dynamic playmakers on the outside, a beat up OL and now y'all asking the most inaccurate QB of your lifetime to lead a Norv Turner intermediate passing attack. This shyt gonna be a train wreck :mjlol: