Killa Sin facing attempted murder charges for shooting in Staten Island [snoop]

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
This shyt hurts my heart. I met Sin a few times...I have been trying to work out a project with Sin since March 2013. I hope he gets proper representation and over comes this. These brothers should not be in places where you gotta carry guns. They have so many people willing to be a resource to them that they don't realize that because they treat music business the way the streets are. I sent homie a text last week and made an offer to drop a project and I had an investor willing to put up money to back up his EP or LP. Peace.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Parolee faces attempted murder charge after weekend shooting near nightclub

p1-arrest22jpg-3b8a4cbe183db402.jpg

DAMN

greatest rapper to never drop a solo :wow::wow:

the worst video W/ onyx where the riot cops are dragging him across the street ... :damn:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guys been locked up for 12 of the past 13 years, not exactly new to the system

i asked 4th if they had anything recorded/stashed, just hit me with a :( . so im not sure if he was just sad for his friend or if that was a no

:to:

Where's Power?

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its no doubt in my mind that Power is a millionaire many times over, he probably made more money off Wu than anyone cept Divine. Still though....Sin is a sociopath in all likelihood, he would be lettin off shots at whiteboys in beverly hills too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i disagree. i think it is the opposite, i dont think comparin sin is reasonable. small body of work compared to cam and cam murders him for lyrics even post 2001.
If you like "computer puttin...oogly moogly" type of rap, then I can't challenge...

Killah Sin is Top 5 DOA that never reached his full potential..His machine gun flow, aggressive lyrics, "I do this for real" swag on the mic is >>>>>>>> than Killa Cam...

I like my NYC hip hop AGGRESSIVE...But Killa Cam raps like if he is a parody rapper...

This is how I like my NYC hip hop..Machine gun flow, 5% slang, minimalist sample over hard boom-bap breaks...That grimmey sound...I don't like to hear rappers clowning over soft beats...

Go to 02:50 mark, if you want to hear how NYC hip hop should sound like...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Come on a plea bargain for what, your honor?
Nah yo I ain't do sh!t, the only thing I'm coppin is a new whip
The night it happened I was lampin at a deuce flick with two chicks
Kim and Chris, we Cris on some Rush Hour 2 sh!t
I knew the kid, yeah we had problems, yeah I robbed him
Now it's '98 though and the handgun was a revolver
You tryna play me on an old case but I hold no weight
Turned myself in, I skated on them keystone jakes
Right description, right Killa, wrong case, I didn't hit him
Here's the verdict, not guilty, not tryna see a prison
Got my life on the line, you wanna grind me through ya system
And have my family and my wiz crying, I miss 'em

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
If you like "computer puttin...oogly moogly" type of rap, then I can't challenge...

Killah Sin is Top 5 DOA that never reached his full potential..His machine gun flow, aggressive lyrics, "I do this for real" swag on the mic is >>>>>>>> than Killa Cam...

I like my NYC hip hop AGGRESSIVE...But Killa Cam raps like if he is a parody rapper...

This is how I like my NYC hip hop..Machine gun flow, 5% slang, minimalist sample over hard boom-bap breaks...That grimmey sound...I don't like to hear rappers clowning over soft beats...

Go to 02:50 mark, if you want to hear how NYC hip hop should sound like...

i dont understand. you bring up "computers putin" which was like 03 but then you call him killa cam a bunch of times.

which is it?

because i think cam is lyrically better than sin does not mean i dont have better taste in music then you

you see the thing is both men can murder a mic but when it comes to style diversification cam wins

cam can do sins style but sin cant do cams style. or at least we havent heard it.

"yo I could pull da livest shyt
hangglidin off the side of a cliff
country western bytch been known to chokehold on my dikk
roll a spliff the size of dynamite sticks
sideswipe you and the mic booth
strike you till you yodel on ya main miss
make ya brain shift like earthquake plates in vegas.."

VS

"im into don things, donna karen, don cornelius
don king, lunch down in palm springs
laundering, crack and cars
dirty money get it waxed and washed
actin harsh? leave em in my back garage
thug nikkaz use a macintosh gettin a back massage.."

that was the same year 98.

mind you i have listened to more killaarmy in the last decade then cam

right now i have 0 cam songs on my phone but 8 killaarmy songs

i dont like clowns or soft beats. just because cam fell off something hardbody dont mean i cant acknowledge history and his skill. mind you i think they both have two classics a piece; cam has the s.d.e. bootleg and killa season and they got silent weapons and dirty weapons.

if i heard the cam joints 2000 times then i heard killaarmys 20,000. i prefer the content.

killa sin top 5 tho? i wouldnt knock it but i dont agree.

Last edited:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite out of killarmy but at this point I'm like :yeshrug:

How many chances do you need to get your shyt right