Killa Sin facing attempted murder charges for shooting in Staten Island [snoop]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand. you bring up "computers putin" which was like 03 but then you call him killa cam a bunch of times.
which is it?
because i think cam is lyrically better than sin does not mean i dont have better taste in music then you
you see the thing is both men can murder a mic but when it comes to style diversification cam wins
cam can do sins style but sin cant do cams style. or at least we havent heard it.
"yo I could pull da livest shyt
hangglidin off the side of a cliff
country western bytch been known to chokehold on my dikk
roll a spliff the size of dynamite sticks
sideswipe you and the mic booth
strike you till you yodel on ya main miss
make ya brain shift like earthquake plates in vegas.."

VS
"im into don things, donna karen, don cornelius
don king, lunch down in palm springs
laundering, crack and cars
dirty money get it waxed and washed
actin harsh? leave em in my back garage
thug nikkaz use a macintosh gettin a back massage.."

that was the same year 98.
mind you i have listened to more killaarmy in the last decade then cam
right now i have 0 cam songs on my phone but 8 killaarmy songs
i dont like clowns or soft beats. just because cam fell off something hardbody dont mean i cant acknowledge history and his skill. mind you i think they both have two classics a piece; cam has the s.d.e. bootleg and killa season and they got silent weapons and dirty weapons.
if i heard the cam joints 2000 times then i heard killaarmys 20,000. i prefer the content.
killa sin top 5 tho? i wouldnt knock it but i dont agree.
Friend, the lyrics you posted don't mean nothing to me...I don't read rap lyrics...I want to hear them rapped with an aggressive flow over an aggressive beat...

Are you really impressed by those lyrics...? Seriously...?

Do you have a university education...? I am asking to get a better sense of why you would so impressed with the lyrics you posted...

Me personally, 90% of music lyrics (not only hip hop) don't impress me...When I use my university brain, I really can't f+ck with the lyrics of most songs...

However, I am impressed by the delivery, cadence, voice and rhythm...To me that's where the magic lies...

You can write the best lyrics in the world, but it means nothing if you can't deliver them in a manner that connects with the listener...

Cam'ron just doesn't connect with me...And I really don't get why anybody would be a big Cam'ron fan...I don't connect with Jay Z, Eminem, Big Pun, Big L and certain other rappers, but I can still appreciate why certain people connect with those rappers...However, when it comes to Cam'ron, TI, Mac Dre, J Cole, Andre 3000 and too many more to mention...I just don't get it...

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
the guys been locked up for 12 of the past 13 years, not exactly new to the system

i asked 4th if they had anything recorded/stashed, just hit me with a :( . so im not sure if he was just sad for his friend or if that was a no

lol i seen that tweet the other day.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/11/grand_jury_indicts_wu_tang_aff.html

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A recent parolee is accused of firing a half dozen bullets into another man's chest in Concord over the weekend.

The shooting took place down the block from the Sangita Shala night club at 556 Richmond Road about 4 a.m. Saturday, authorities said, and left a man -- identified by sources as Darnell Brown, 33 -- wounded, though not fatally. That club saw a gun-related incident back in February, according to police.

Police arrested the alleged shooter, Jeryl Grant, 37, of the 100 block of St. Mark's Place in St. George, Wednesday. He's charged with second-degree attempted murder and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon, according to information from District Attorney Daniel Donovan's office.

Grant gave detectives an account of what happened, according to a law enforcement source: He said he parked his truck behind the night club, which he referred to as "Fires," then headed to a birthday party at Edgewater Hall on Bay Street in Stapleton.

Grant got a ride back to his truck sometime between 3 and 3:30 a.m., and found people hanging around it.

"What's up?" he asked, and got a response from someone, presumably Brown, saying "What the (expletive)'s up with you?"

"And next thing you know there's a shooting. At least that's what he told investigators," the source said.

Court papers place the shooting as outside of 560 Richmond Rd. - the El Pollo restaurant, which closes at 11 p.m. on weekends.

Grant has served two stints in state prison, according to public records - a three-year sentence for a 2003 weapon possession conviction, and a four-year sentence for a 2007 attempted weapon possession conviction.

He was released in February 2012, and will remain on parole until Oct. 3, 2015, according to state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision spokeswoman.

Earlier this year, the Sangita Shala night club served as the backdrop for another gun-related crime, according to authorities. On Feb. 23, police said, a convicted drug dealer took a bloody beating outside of the club, then retaliated by waving the gun over his head inside the club.