blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Bullshyt. This whole story is promo and insurance fraud scam. :camby:

dont keep up with world news brehs

this crew been bout them jewelry heists for awhile :manny:

yall can call wack100 to go knock them out, but i doubt these dudes gonna be wasting time tryna throw hands :usure:

Daps
Possibly but does Kim K need to do this for the money? Doubt it.

Money plus promo...$10 mill ain't a lot for her and Kanye? How do you know? Kanye admitted he was $50 mill in debt earlier this year and was begging zuckerberg for $ on Twitter earlier this year.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Money plus promo...$10 mill ain't a lot for her and Kanye? How do you know? Kanye admitted he was $50 mill in debt earlier this year and was begging zuckerberg for $ on Twitter earlier this year.

Look up how much Kim K made for her mobile game alone. Also I doubt Kanye is in the red. Show me the receipts.

Daps
Look up how much Kim K made for her mobile game alone. Also I doubt Kanye is in the red. Show me the receipts.

Does Kim not do publicity stunts as a career? It's how her career started, that's all she does. 10 mill is one thing, but there's a lot of ancillary bread that comes along to. Tv, radio, her show...goes on and on.

Just google "kanye 50 million debt" you'll see hundreds of articles from credible sources". Too many to post.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
And let me tell y'all something else. There is ZERO evidence of the pink panthers. That's another reason to believe this is BS.

Just like the US magically knowing is bin laden the day of 9/11:stopitslime:

They hand you a fall guy for their cover up. This is basics 101.

I mean who in the f*ck brings 10 milly worth of jewelry on a f*ckin' road trip? :mindblown: Almost like you were asking to be robbed? :mjpls: Bet them sh*ts were insured for full value too :sas2: