Kim K was robbed by the Legendary Pink Panther gang that has made over $350 mil

Daps
And let me bring up a couple other points:

If these dudes stole a 5 carat ring and this other jewelry, jewelry which Kim could give very specific pics and descriptions of, WHO IN THE HELL ARE THE ROBBERS GONNA SELL IT TO? No jeweler is gonna buy that, he'll know what it is, and know it's hot. There's literally no clientele to buy it, so it's worthless.

2nd, anyone who has ever bought jewelry retail, then tried to trade it or sell it, knows that they would get about 20% of its purchase price or appraised value.

Stealing jewels and getting $ for it in 2016 is a lot more difficult than it used to be. Nah this is complete BS the more I think about it.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
2e3sljk.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

If these dudes stole a 5 carat ring and this other jewelry, jewelry which Kim could give very specific pics and descriptions of, WHO IN THE HELL ARE THE ROBBERS GONNA SELL IT TO? No jeweler is gonna buy that, he'll know what it is, and know it's hot. There's literally no clientele to buy it, so it's worthless.

2nd, anyone who has ever bought jewelry retail, then tried to trade it or sell it, knows that they would get about 20% of its purchase price or appraised value.

Stealing jewels and getting $ for it in 2016 is a lot more difficult than it used to be. Nah this is complete BS the more I think about it.
You must not know about the Pink Panther Gang, robbing jewelry is their M.O.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
dont keep up with world news brehs

this crew been bout them jewelry heists for awhile :manny:

yall can call wack100 to go knock them out, but i doubt these dudes gonna be wasting time tryna throw hands :usure:
Knock out some eastern bloc nikkas? Nah, don't think so

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There are many worlds that you don't know about.

Daps
There are many worlds that you don't know about.

I know more than you'd assum bruh. I know what fencing ops are. It's hard to with her since she is such a public figure and is such a huge story. Joe blow getting robbed is easy. Kim engagement ring is another story.