Kim Kardashian Debuts Her New Skinny Body To End BBL Surgery Body Ig Thot Culture

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
FczR3dsXwAE5Z4J
And now her watch has ended

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So she wants to look like she in her 20s rather then a normal 45+ woman with kids.
Nah this is white woman 101

Dress for who you want. When she fukked black men it was dark hair, thick ass, big titties, inflated lips, whore clothes

Got her a white man and it’s blonde hair, no ass, no titties, skinny lips and modeling clothes

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she looks sick and she didn't get having a booty popping she jumped on it.

it's not going anywhere. the surgeries fall outs when the health issues come will end BBL's

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When white women hit middle age they think becoming ridiculously thin makes them appear more youthful. Not HEALTHY and fit slim, but extremely skinny and damn near sickly.

What Kim is doing is a tale as old as time for white women...especially celebrity white women.
I mean do I gotta be the one to say it….black women tend to go in the other direction. :patrice:

The older I get the more paranoid I get about it; loving thick-ish women but fear of them blowing tf up. And it’s almost like no size woman is safe I seen all types of women become chub rocks over 35

So I must say, this is 1 thing white women/culture got right

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I mean do I gotta be the one to say it….black women tend to go in the other direction. :patrice:

The older I get the more paranoid I get about it; loving thick-ish women but fear of them blowing tf up. And it’s almost like no size woman is safe I seen all types of women become chub rocks over 35

So I must say, this is 1 thing white women/culture got right
:mjlol: