Kim Kardashian Debuts Her New Skinny Body To End BBL Surgery Body Ig Thot Culture

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FczR3dsXwAE5Z4J

Looked much better before

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
She doesn't really look bad at all in terms of the body...but that blonde hair doesn't look good on her it makes her face look kinda sickly however when she was on the “thicker” side her face looked better regardless of the hair color as this isn't her first time being seen with blonde hair so maybe her weight loss has made some changes to her facial features.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I think she looks good just needs to ditch that ugly platinum color. It looks like she is just going to grow it out?

Her breasts have definitely flattened due to the weight loss but she still can fill a cup.

Kim’s issues are not her looks, never have been. Her issues are her obsession with herself and having a fukked up mother and her dad dying.
:wow:
Family can do a number on ya.

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Sounds like excuses to me. If you gain weight due to childbirth that’s one thing. But it’s also linked to diet

Ironic that you mention Western women bc they are the only ones who blow tf up. It’s poor diet and ready made excuses that you just mentioned. Calling health and wellness being ‘shallow’.

😂 I'm not talking about diets nor did I say health and wellness were shallow. It's kinda funny you say western women are the only ones who blow up but before you said that's one thing white culture got right 🤔 is western culture not white? So they are blowing up in their 30s and then losing the weight as they age and thats the proper way to approach health and wellness...right? If so... That's pretty much what I just said 😅

But hey, enjoy your day!

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I mean do I gotta be the one to say it….black women tend to go in the other direction. :patrice:

The older I get the more paranoid I get about it; loving thick-ish women but fear of them blowing tf up. And it’s almost like no size woman is safe I seen all types of women become chub rocks over 35

So I must say, this is 1 thing white women/culture got right
Find a slim girl to settle down with and PRAY that the baby fat goes to her ass and thighs. Good luck because that shyt is rare:pachaha:. I've only met one girl in 24 years that got blessed in that way.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
😂 I'm not talking about diets nor did I say health and wellness were shallow. It's kinda funny you say western women are the only ones who blow up but before you said that's one thing white culture got right 🤔 is western culture not white? So they are blowing up in their 30s and then losing the weight as they age and thats the proper way to approach health and wellness...right? If so... That's pretty much what I just said 😅

But hey, enjoy your day!
Idk what you meant by drop off, because most women aren't dropping off weight that they gain after 30+.