Kim Kardashian's SKIMS becomes underwear partner of the NBA, WNBA & USA Ball…UPDATE: Adam Silver wears them

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
what they look like
Best-Skims-Men.jpg
:dame:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I wonder how many black owned underwear companies the NBA could have partnered with.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
The NBA is about its coins. Skims is growing and they want in.
So does Skims pay the NBA to be considered a “partner” for a certain time, get access to events, and can use the logo during advertising? Or does the NBA pay her for shoutouts when she posts to her “200M+” instagram followers?
:skip:
Who is really winning, who is using who, or is it a win/win. Advertising Brehs. Thoughts?
:ohhh:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
She's making chess moves and won't be shocked if she gets into politics next couple years. The whole prison reform movement was the stepping stool and now she has connections with corporations.
Kim K replacing Newsom when he gets elected for President?
:ohhh:
Honestly, it’s our time. Gen Z can start changing the tide and influence politics. Move these old CACs out the Paint.
:skip:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how many black owned underwear companies the NBA could have partnered with.
Isn't the largest owner a couple of a Jamaican/Trini woman and her European man, then add Kanye's stake.
Then middle eastern Kim.

Seems multicultural, like the Nba :yeshrug:

Anyways, the NBA is no in the business to enriching a selected person based on his or her race or for any possible reason, they are out for clout :unimpressed:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Isn't the largest owner a couple of a Jamaican/Trini woman and her European man, then add Kanye's stake.
Then middle eastern Kim.

Seems multicultural, like the Nba :yeshrug:

Anyways, the NBA is no in the business to enriching a selected person based on his or her race or for any possible reason, they are out for clout :unimpressed:
Black Americans built that league. They wouldn't be global with them.

I wonder if you could have done a quick Google search to find out instead of "wondering" for daps
fukk Kim Kardashian and Skims. I'm not googling shyt.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Black Americans built that league. They wouldn't be global with them.

fukk Kim Kardashian and Skims. I'm not googling shyt.

If the players gave two fukks about it, they would go and select a black man. Again they are trying to enrich themselves and absolutely nobody else. They don't care if Phil Knight makes money, or Kim or her black co-owner makes money. As long as they make as much as possible.