"King Kong Ain't Got Nothin on De. . .ontay" Wilder vs Ortiz 3/3 SHOWTIME Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:whew: breh went in
If you a c00n don't click

Jarrell Miller is a clown.

Wilder will KO that fool in under 4 rounds...easy work. We need Joshua and Hearn trying to send his minions (Miller & Whyte) to get in our way and distract the Boxing public from the fact they shook to face Wilder:camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jarrell Miller is a clown.

Wilder will KO that fool in under 4 rounds...easy work. We need Joshua and Hearn trying to send his minions (Miller & Whyte) to get in our way and distract the Boxing public from the fact they shook to face Wilder:camby:

werent you low key stanning him at one time? :youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
werent you low key stanning him at one time? :youngsabo:

Never "stanned" Big Baby....I liked his trash talk. However, this isn't trash talk....this is just talking trash. There's a difference.

How he go from saying this in November 2017:

Jarrell Miller Favors Deontay Wilder to Knock Out Anthony Joshua

“From what I’ve seen lately, I think Deontay [would win],” Miller said. “And the reason why is it’s a wild, crazy man, does a whole bunch of windmills, and if one of them clip you, you get hurt. And AJ doesn’t really move his head. He’s really stiff, doesn’t get really low on shots, not a great counter-puncher. He does get hit by guys that are smaller, shorter and slower than Deontay. So I kind of give the edge to Deontay as of now.

“But like I said, Deontay is more the natural-looking guy, 220, an athletic-looking dude. And AJ look like a small bodybuilder, a shrinked bodybuilder. And muscles don’t help your chin, so he’s been dropped and hurt in sparring and in fights. Deontay has been hurt a couple times in sparring, but not in fights, that we can really see, you know?”

....to that trash he's talking above AFTER watching Wilder drop Ortiz 3x and finish him?:jbhmm:

Hearn/Joshua may have you fooled......but we see through the bs:birdman: They can send Foot Soldiers all they want (Whyte & Miller), but we keeping our foot on Femi's neck:birdman:

You cant run forever Joshua, we seen how your stamina works:demonic:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

:whew: breh went in
If you a c00n don't click

That c00n is a proud pawn. It was funny that Miller attempted to jump in the ring after Wilders victory,but miller failed to enter as he got blocked off. Miller attempted to confront wilder backstage but got his ass chased out by the latter's entourage.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wilder would be competitive in any era.. All this talk about "who beat who" "who was in their prime" none of this shyt matters when Wilder hits you.. All the skill, # of ametuer fights, resume, etc goes straight in the bushes along with your jaw when Wilder lands flush on you with his out of this world power
You dont know shyt about boxing, nikka a random 90's jobbers would be a threat to Wilder and any other welter out there

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Never "stanned" Big Baby....I liked his trash talk. However, this isn't trash talk....this is just talking trash. There's a difference.

How he go from saying this in November 2017:

Jarrell Miller Favors Deontay Wilder to Knock Out Anthony Joshua

“From what I’ve seen lately, I think Deontay [would win],” Miller said. “And the reason why is it’s a wild, crazy man, does a whole bunch of windmills, and if one of them clip you, you get hurt. And AJ doesn’t really move his head. He’s really stiff, doesn’t get really low on shots, not a great counter-puncher. He does get hit by guys that are smaller, shorter and slower than Deontay. So I kind of give the edge to Deontay as of now.

“But like I said, Deontay is more the natural-looking guy, 220, an athletic-looking dude. And AJ look like a small bodybuilder, a shrinked bodybuilder. And muscles don’t help your chin, so he’s been dropped and hurt in sparring and in fights. Deontay has been hurt a couple times in sparring, but not in fights, that we can really see, you know?”

....to that trash he's talking above AFTER watching Wilder drop Ortiz 3x and finish him?:jbhmm:

Hearn/Joshua may have you fooled......but we see through the bs:birdman: They can send Foot Soldiers all they want (Whyte & Miller), but we keeping our foot on Femi's neck:birdman:

You cant run forever Joshua, we seen how your stamina works:demonic:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad
He dropped him 4x, Ortiz got froze with a stiff jab round 2 and fell.......5x times if we are being honest another blown knockdown call later int he fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:
nikka shut yo ass up..
Anybody can be a threat, including Wilder in any era. That's my opinion, if you don't agree :yeshrug:
@patscorpio clean this shyt up.........Clean fat boy up too while u at it

Wilder is a B class fighter; I just feel that heavyweight has declined 3-4 levels, I cant even emphatically say Wilder beats John ruiz let alone the killers and good work that was around heavy in the 90s

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@patscorpio clean this shyt up.........Clean fat boy up too while u at it

Wilder is a B class fighter; I just feel that heavyweight has declined 3-4 levels, I cant even emphatically say Wilder beats John ruiz let alone the killers and good work that was around heavy in the 90s
You can emphatically say whatever you want.. your opinion holds no weight you fukkin bozo the clown of TheRing ass lil nikka :childplease:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Arguing over era is pointless to me but I will say this w that type of power you would be a problem anywhere. :hubie:
Simply different caliber of fighters then from now.....Drop wilder in the 90s hes a exciting ten loss fighter