Kings/Hawks delayed due to police shooting protest. Update. They protesting again for tonight’s game

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Will they protest the others that have been killed by the gangs and drug dealers. Sacramento is one of the dangerous cities in America. Cops aint killing that many fools.:sas2:
He is the most selfish player to ever put on a NBA uniform:hhh:

The way he railroads coaching careers should be criminal:scust:

You can tell he was a fatherless wimp raised by a welfare queen. He feels entitled and will argue like a woman if he does not get his way:dame:

If i was Lue i would of caught the fade right then and there with the nikka for yelling like that:pacspit:
I see a pattern here. Can we get @Mr210 the fukk out of here already :camby:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Read about this not too long ago...

:salute: to the brothers and sisters out there....we should have this brother's face on every tv screen and let his story be told.

20 fukking times man....

Unfortunately we know these devils won't acknowledge Stephan until his name is Chad...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Unfortunately yeah breh picture being shown up on Sportscenter will get people to pay attention. Sac gets no attention for anything, sad it has to come down to that:francis:
This situation is unfortunate but outside of some unfortunate stuff like this why the fukk should people give a fukk about Sac? Now of course with this cool light should be shown but otherwise nah.