Kings/Hawks delayed due to police shooting protest. Update. They protesting again for tonight’s game

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Nah not really bytch you can't beat me. Just take the neg like I took yours and stop acting like a loser bytch.

You're the one who's crying over a neg here. We All know you can't do shyt besides pound on your keyboard so that's what did when you got negged for getting out of line:umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're the one who's crying over a neg here. We All know you can't do shyt besides pound on your keyboard so that's what did when you got negged for getting out of line:umad:
Im the one crying but your product of a loser bytch decides to mention me after we had both negged each other? Sounds good fakkit. I got negged cause your city is nothing and you caught feelings. If all I can do is pound on a keyboard why the fukk you felt the need to mention me bytch? Again you can't beat me and you told me be careful of what I wish for like I wouldn't lay you clean the fukk out bytch. Stop it

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:obama: Make this shyt go national. Sac PD ain’t about shyt:pacspit:

Some gangsters should have shot them in they's asses. Doing the job the cops should be doing... clearing the way for public access to an NBA arena.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Im the one crying but your product of a loser bytch decides to mention me after we had both negged each other? Sounds good fakkit. I got negged cause your city is nothing and you caught feelings. If all I can do is pound on a keyboard why the fukk you felt the need to mention me bytch? Again you can't beat me and you told me be careful of what I wish for like I wouldn't lay you clean the fukk out bytch. Stop it

jim-carrey-bruce-almighty.gif

:russell:

Let me know the next time you're in Northern California then if you want a fade.

Too many try hards on this site now. Go play in rush hour traffic again if you wanna troll in threads like this . Saves you being the joke of a poster you sound right now .:umad:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
nah they had their narrative and then found 1 clip out of the thousands of people there who were peaceful to justify their narrative.

for all i know that fan said some shyt to get knocked the fukk out.
Correct, these a$$holes making stuff up when by all accounts the protests were very nonviolent. This is the only piece of violence that i've seen. I don't know of the context so i won't say if the guy getting knocked out did anything to deserve it.

The main thing i heard on the morning talk show were kids and the elderly were getting yelled out and were mostly just inconvenienced. While the screaming at kids and stuff is bad, there are layers to stuff like this, and if that's all that went down, then i'm not too fussed about it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
jim-carrey-bruce-almighty.gif

:russell:

Let me know the next time you're in Northern California then if you want a fade.

Too many try hards on this site now. Go play in rush hour traffic again if you wanna troll in threads like this . Saves you being the joke of a poster you sound right now .:umad:
I didn't troll shyt bytch. Your product of a loser bytch ass caught feelings cause I said nobody give a fukk about your city outside of unfortunate stuff like this. I didn't say shyt negative about the cat that lost his life and said that was unfortunate. Stop lying for sympathy fakkit.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I didn't troll shyt bytch. Your product of a loser bytch ass caught feelings cause I said nobody give a fukk about your city outside of unfortunate stuff like this. I didn't say shyt negative about the cat that lost his life and said that was unfortunate. Stop lying for sympathy fakkit.

You're the one who caught the feelings with the neg here wanting to fight someone you don't know , otherwise , I wouldn't have given a fukk about your neg back :manny:

But then your loser ass had to go keyboard warrior status thus I responded, quoting you in the process.

Where the fukk are you from? Most of everyone in this thread either live in Sacramento or are from here so it affects us .

So STFU and stop derailing this thread because you lost your bytch here .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're the one who caught the feelings with the neg here wanting to fight someone you don't know , otherwise , I wouldn't have given a fukk about your neg back :manny:

But then your loser ass had to go keyboard warrior status thus I responded, quoting you in the process.

Where the fukk are you from? Most of everyone in this thread either live in Sacramento or are from here so it affects us .

So STFU and stop derailing this thread because you lost your bytch here .
How I caught feelings when I just returned what you did first? You then decided to mention me fakkit. If you don't mention me fakkit this shyt is over. Stop rewriting history. I don't give a fukk where you're from fakkit I answered the dudes question and you felt some type of way. I'm from where it says I'm from. I'm not derailing shyt fakkit stop replying and I'll stop otherwise suck dikk and die p*ssy. Who mentioned shyt about it not affecting you? You looking for sympathy bytch when this back and forth is about me and you not about dude and that bullshyt with the cops. Don't do that bytch shyt like I shytted on this sad situation. You shouldn't acted like the product of a loser bytch you are because I was being realistic about the city smh.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
How I caught feelings when I just returned what you did first? You then decided to mention me fakkit. If you don't mention me fakkit this shyt is over. Stop rewriting history. I don't give a fukk where you're from fakkit I answered the dudes question and you felt some type of way. I'm from where it says I'm from. I'm not derailing shyt fakkit stop replying and I'll stop otherwise suck dikk and die p*ssy. Who mentioned shyt about it not affecting you? You looking for sympathy bytch when this back and forth is about me and you not about dude and that bullshyt with the cops. Don't do that bytch shyt like I shytted on this sad situation. You shouldn't acted like the product of a loser bytch you are because I was being realistic about the city smh.

And you're the one that freely uses the words "fakkit and suck dikk" :dame:

"Product if this , product of that"

3mb_razorramon.gif

bytch please. At least I know who my parents are :mjlol:

You've never been here , let alone the West coast :camby:

I don't care what you say about the city I live in anyway . Don't affect me at all.

If I lived in the rat hole you live in, I would be salty too :umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And you're the one that freely uses the words "fakkit and suck dikk" :dame:

"Product if this , product of that"

3mb_razorramon.gif

bytch please. At least I know who my parents are :mjlol:

You've never been here , let alone the West coast :camby:

I don't care what you say about the city I live in anyway . Don't affect me at all.

If I lived in the rat hole you live in, I would be salty too :umad:
I know who both of mine are too so whats your point. I also know they got more than your parents too so again whats your point? fukk would I want to to come there for hence me saying nobody gives a fukk about there outside of some bullshyt. I've definitely been on the west coast but whatever narrative makes you feel good. You do care you product of a loser bytch or else you wouldn't negged me in the first place mentioning your city fakkit. I live better than you so if that's a rat hole imagine how shytty you're living. No need for me to be salty pleeb but there are countless reasons for you to be since the day you came out that sorry bytches p*ssy.

Edit: have the last word pleeb just know you can't beat me and I'll gladly knock you the fukk out you lying fakkit.