Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Tyrese is more PG oriented... he doesn't look to score even though he can score... I like Fox but I see him more as a combo guard
Sabonis initiates the offense just as much if not more than Fox. Haliburton has the advantage of being able to dominate the ball. I'm not knocking him either. We can factor in Fox's jump on defense this season and his 4th quarter play. I ain't saying you're wrong, I just disagree. Also, Fox is an underrated off ball player.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sabonis initiates the offense just as much if not more than Fox. Haliburton has the advantage of being able to dominate the ball. I'm not knocking him either. We can factor in Fox's jump on defense this season and his 4th quarter play. I ain't saying you're wrong, I just disagree. Also, Fox is an underrated off ball player.
Lacob can eat a thousand dikks for not grabbing Sabonis when indy was shopping him smh

Daps
@Squirrel from Meteor Man gonna avoid this thread like the plague.

Dumbass mf went from a Nets fan until they disintegrated, then went to being a Clippers fan until they disintegrated and then put his stocks into being a Kings fan.

THE WOAT.

Daps
People still thinking Haliburton is an All-Star caliber player :russ::russ::russ: he’s a shorter version of Kevin Martin

Great deal for the Kings getting a true partner for Fox
This is the WOAT post of 2023.

Called Sabonis a "true partner" for Fox and then said Haliburton wasn't an All-Star player, just a shorter version of K-Mart. Terribly wrong on both fronts.

:picard:

Daps
Reporter asked Fox what he's learnt about the playoffs following elimination.

Fox: "Some people are playoff risers and some people aren't."

SAC_20230428_PK_KINGSWARRIORS_03451.JPG
Even Fox is clowning you @Squirrel from Meteor Man.

:wow: