Kiss your child on the mouth - Right or Wrong (poll added)

What's your take on this

• Right

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Wrong

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Neither, I don't care

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Sometimes I see parents do that. I never could tell if that's alright or not given it's your flesh.

Is it less disturbing if that a dad with his daughter, mother with her son ?

If it's not wrong, at what age is it becoming disgusting ?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Nothing wrong with it:yeshrug:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nothing wrong with it ONLY if it's the mother doing it and it should stop before 5. Most fathers would prefer to kiss on the cheek or forehead.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
in this day and age, it's forehead and cheek kisses for my boys

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a worthless discussion because it's not even across the board. Each and every child and parent are different. A parent might have 2 children with 2 completely different set of boundaries.

You might as well ask at what age is it appropriate to stop monitoring your child in the tub / shower. Now for the slow people monitoring doesn't mean consistent watching to make sure they don't drown i.e an infant/toddler but at what age should a father stop peeking in on his daughter to make sure she's washing and not playing around or coming in to help the naked child with anything. Same thing for a father/son ,mom / daughter, mom/son.

Is it acceptable for a father or a single father to help his daughter wash her hair at age 4/5 or should he always have a female figure assist or by age 4 should she know better?

The answer again all boils down to boundaries.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
It's not wrong, I'm just against kissing babies in the mouth. Babies mouths are so fresh and pure when they're born. We know what adults do with their mouth. Don't dirty up these babies mouths:scust:

Of course I've kissed my babies on the lips tho. I can't help it:mjcry: But I make a conscious effort not to do it consistently.

My oldest Is 9. He doesn't want to be kissed at all. I used to give him a kiss every morning when I dropped him to school. Now he just says "bye" and runs off to his friends:mjcry:

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Its only wrong if u ate p*ssy or sucked dikk the night before :dame:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
its my seed, i can kiss them if i want to plehboi:birdman:

will-smith-jaden-smith-kiss-freddy-o.png

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I know 2 people who now have cold sores because their Aunt/parent kissed them on the mouth as a baby. Don’t kiss your kids in the mouth brehs/brehettes. Any germs you may or may not know that you have can easily transfer over.