Kiss your child on the mouth - Right or Wrong (poll added)

What's your take on this

• Right

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Wrong

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Neither, I don't care

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

tater

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s wrong, but I don’t do it and my parents didn’t do it to me. Strictly cheek kisses.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Its not wrong. And it depends on the people.

Some little kids are affectionate and some are not. Some adults are affectionate some are not.

My oldest was not an affectionate baby or toddler.

My youngest (under 2/years) kisses and hugs me several times a day times a day on the lips, cheek and occasionally forehead. But she won't let her dad or sister kiss her and she will not kiss them or anyone else. One of her first clear sentences was "I love you dad" though and he was only carrying her aroind looking for the remote.(yes I consider her a traitor of sorts).:martin:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
All I know is I didn’t start giving my parents a kiss till I was a grown man (on the cheek tho). With my old man only if he’s come back from a trip, even then it’s more of a hug. I wasn’t babied, hell I was sent to walk to school at 4 years old in a damn war zone. Where the teachers beat you with in an inch of ur life. I used to look at other kids funny when they got kisses from their parents, shyt was disgusting to me at the time. It was a different era and a different place.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I used to work for a small family-owned company.

My boss and his mom kissed each other goodbye all the time. I guess if you're a millionaire, things are..."different" :patrice:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll never forget Fat Joe on Star and Bucwild admitting to kissing his then 10 year old son on the mouth.

I'll never forget that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't do it.

My wife kiss my son I hug him and kiss his cheek every blue moon.