KKK Imperial Wizard "LOWKEY" Endorses Donald Trump (I'm Having SECOND THOUGHTS :merchant:)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He, like you, are emotional, low information voters, so there is nothing to explain, as you are voting on primal instinct anyway.

I'm not a low information voter. I research a candidate before I vote for them. Low information voters just go by what they hear on television.
Any black person considering voting Trump can get their black card revoked. :yeshrug:
I only support his stance on Trade and Foreign Policy (Mainly Israel and Palestine). While the others want to cost us more money and etc. There's reasons why some Blacks would vote for Trump. People vote for officials because of their policies.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:snoop:

I'll just let y'all cook.
Like I asked before, who do we vote for? (Please don't give me the don't vote at all line). If I pay my taxes and live in a country where my ancestors helped build the infrastructure, best believe I'm gonna vote. Local, state, and federal level.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just ask yourself who's worse Trump or Clinton. Four years of a sitting duck who will be going at BOTH Dems and Repubs is better than a George Bush with a wig on. Think long-term and not with emotion.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Like I asked before, who do we vote for? (Please don't give me the don't vote at all line). If I pay my taxes and live in a country where my ancestors helped build the infrastructure, best believe I'm gonna vote. Local, state, and federal level.
Just vote in the local elections.

I personally will not be voting at all this for any of these people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Just ask yourself who's worse Trump or Clinton. Four years of a sitting duck who will be going at BOTH Dems and Repubs is better than a George Bush with a wig on. Think long-term and not with emotion.
You really think Trump is going to be a sitting duck/lame duck presidency? That's Hillary. We know what a Hillary Clinton presidency will entail: pandering to LGBTs, women, hispanics, jews, wall street, 1%, and bankers while the economy continues to go into the shytter. I can deal with that personally, cause that's what Obama has done for the past 8 years. That's the textbpook Democrat playbook in 2016.

Trump? Oh goodness. This man will deteriorate international relations with every country we built up trust with, make america's enemies hate us even more. Will embolden tons of white racists, will cause a true divide between the people of this country. Could possibly get us into WW3.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I stopped voting based on shyt like potential racism.

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE LIKE YO BLACK ASS.

Voting for Bernie will not stop these pigs from shooting black folks

We just had a half black president and shyt has been HOT for black folks, but Bernie or Hilary will be better right?

I vote based on my pockets at this point.
What if the business you run is used by rich people that don't like to get raped on taxes?

I'm literally voting for Trump Because I need rich people to keep their money so they can keep giving it to me. The more they have, the more inclined they will be to spend it with me

All I think about when I hear Bernie speak on his policies is Tax, Tax, Tax, print money out of thin air:troll:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You really think Trump is going to be a sitting duck/lame duck presidency? That's Hillary. We know what a Hillary Clinton presidency will entail: pandering to LGBTs, women, hispanics, jews, wall street, 1%, and bankers while the economy continues to go into the shytter. I can deal with that personally, cause that's what Obama has done for the past 8 years. That's the textbpook Democrat playbook in 2016.

Trump? Oh goodness. This man will deteriorate international relations with every country we built up trust with, make america's enemies hate us even more. Will embolden tons of white racists, will cause a true divide between the people of this country. Could possibly get us into WW3.
Clinton is a warhawk. Just look at what she did when she was Secretary Of State. Also, Henry Kissinger is one of her rolemodels and she said that he was her inspiration. That tells me everything I need to know. Not even Repubs bring up Kissinger like that. The Republican party can't stand Trump. I don't want Trump either, but I always think longterm.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The next time any of you finna thump your chest talmbowt bu bu I make my own decisions and I have my preference, just recall your over raction to the Trump campaign that the media has brainwashed you to dislike for ridiculous reasons

bu bu he getting support from the KKK, like none of these other white candidates are getting KKK support. Media is interviewing and legitimizing a hate group, but yall are focused on Trump. Shame for these mofos to be interviewing this hate group like this is Jerry Springer

You should criticize Trump for his initial watered down denouncement of the KKK support, something he has control over

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Most Klan members endorse Democrats. They peep how the Democrat party panders endlessly to black people and ultimately do nothing for them. They peep how the Democrat party loves welfare programs which has definitely done a number on the Black Family unity whether anyone wants to admit it or not. They peep how they ultimately destroy the need for black businesses. The Republican party is indifferent to stuff like this. But the Democrats are hard core bent on it all while pretending to be the exact opposite. Yeah yeah more white people are on welfare but there are more white people in the country period so that isn't saying much and people who talk numbers like that know it deep down.

But you can't say stuff like this without folks jumping down your throat so...

Oh and Trump and Bernie are two sides of a radical coin. They aren't in this race to win. Hillary is the only person who has a chance that is an actual politician. Trump is a businessman or at least a man who has had a lot of businesses. :russ: Bernie seems to have had a commendable presence during the Civil Rights movement but then he goes and says dumb shyt like let's fund free education with Wall Street money. :francis: Nobody trying to get elected says shyt like that on a national stage.:wow:

Trump says any and everything.:scust: It's almost like he doesn't give a fukk at all. Stop and really think about his troll ass behavior for a minute.:patrice:

There are gonna be some hurt folks come election night when the people who really decide the election put the politician in over the businessman. Imagine that...they actually look out for their own.:skip:

Has Trump even been to law school? :martin: It's like a rite of passage for a President to have been to law school. Research it.:sas1: