KKK Imperial Wizard "LOWKEY" Endorses Donald Trump (I'm Having SECOND THOUGHTS :merchant:)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ill put it like this....2016 is gonna be the year america starts to fall off.

I dont see how Hillary is gonna be a change. Its gonna be more of the same. I dont see how Hillary is not going to continue to ship jobs out of the country. She has too many moneyed individuals pumping her up. She wont go against those interests. She's a Clinton. They answer to money.

Hillary if elected is just gonna be another symbolic victory that means nothing. America will stay the same.
I think it will be shaped like a victory, but soon it won't. Because I see her getting us involved in wars in the middle east.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America has the least intimidating frailest White supremacists in the world. :mjlol: They all sound retarded and look pudgy and inbred. Like you could give these dudes nuggies. :lolbron: Skinheads in Europe make these dudes look like Renn Faire actors.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Have to say, a side of me is looking forward to a Clinton administration cuz there's a lot of smug anti-Trump types I cant wait to hand I Told Ya So cards to. Not a Trump stan either, but these supporters of Clinton and Sanders are just as delusional. Not to mention smug and arrogant.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Have to say, a side of me is looking forward to a Clinton administration cuz there's a lot of smug anti-Trump types I cant wait to hand I Told Ya So cards to. Not a Trump stan either, but these supporters of Clinton and Sanders are just as delusional. Not to mention smug and arrogant.
This election year has been crazy thus far. Also, I think most are just pissed off. Now, Clinton supporters (SOME) not all are delusional.