KKK reaches out to African Americans in efforts against undocumented immigrants

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Life is so bad in the ghettos around here like North Philly, Camden, Chester & Wilmington already as it is.

The KKK realize black people could drop under the Mexicans in social status in 20-30 years.

This reminds me of when David Duke decided to make peace with blacks and focus on the Jews who owned slave ships.

So many blacks in poverty with nothing while on TV whites see Lebron & Obama causing a dangerous false perception.

That's the problem with Hip Hop culture it leaves poor blacks to see Jay-Z & Rick Ross brag about wealth as they suffer.

Wake Up People.....

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
they learned from that civil war. Mexicans are eventually going to be the new "union" in a weird way. they aren't going to let the north put black men in uniforms again and wipe them out for good.

Black people when the smoke clears after these whites and mexicans kill each other off we'll be left with a victor who will still hate our guts (not everybody you know what I mean). So who should we ally with? :pachaha:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
iboShyDpAEUDUe.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
First it was the Germans, then the Italians, Scottish, Asians, now its our turn to step on the backs of our lessers elevate our people in Amerikka. :banderas: We made it brehs:jawalrus:

damn, are you the only race never to have anyone in a chokehold? :whoo:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
KKK? No.

Should blacks and white work together to maintain an English speaking country in the future? Yes. The democrats are going to bring in a lot more barriers for the black community with their pro-immigration.....

The congressional black caucus should vote with the republicans on immigration.