Klay Thompson saving the season but curry most likely getting credit unappreciation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No Curry has way more pressure on him. Klay can’t really create his own shot. Who you think is passing to Klay or frees up the defense so Klay can get open.

Raptors guards are also pressing Curry from half court

as soon as Steph crosses halfcourt it's hilarious to see him getting doubled soon and at least one nikka shadowing him in addition to whomever is guarding him.

still don't see how they can keep this up though.

If Klay had a handle he'd be even more deadly.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
the way you nikkas can completely ignore the clutch things Curry does. Like last night hitting the shot to tie it is baffling, you nikkas let your hate or staning of another player completely ignore facts.
You can't expect logic from anyone that moves off hate.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph was ready to fold. He’s always been a front runner. One of the greatest front runners tho

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
This front runner narrative has got to stop, y’all must be delusional. Never mind the fact that it’s a team sport.Front runners don’t drop 33 points in a half, 17 in OT, or 40+ in a playoff game while receiving crazy defensive attentions get out of here :camby:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Klay plays both sides of the court. Its cringe worthy watching steph blow defensive assignments. He's supposedly the best player in the world but with him fully healthy they dropped games. Anyone else playing with draymond, klay and KD would have exact same results. Im not diminishing his ability but. But steph on his own on a squad doesnt give me the same fear I'd have facing a KD or bron or kawhi now.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
That bytch ass fakkit was quiet the whole damn game but thompson shooting lights keeping them from getting blown out allowed curry to hit a few shots at the end and start doing that front running yelling shyt he do

Klay Thompson is the only respectable Warriors player

You know what Gilbert said is true. When Golden state is down or on the ropes.. Face guard klay thomspon. He's the one who something in his mind just clicks and he fearlessly takes shots and hits. When it was a back and forth Klay kept hitting

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No Curry has way more pressure on him. Klay can’t really create his own shot. Who you think is passing to Klay or frees up the defense so Klay can get open.

Raptors guards are also pressing Curry from half court
Nah. Klay will be the only one to show up on the warriors in the pre KD era in big moments. Klay has a step back and does 1 dribble pulls to create space and get off. He's not just running off screens.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Klay plays both sides of the court. Its cringe worthy watching steph blow defensive assignments. He's supposedly the best player in the world but with him fully healthy they dropped games. Anyone else playing with draymond, klay and KD would have exact same results. Im not diminishing his ability but. But steph on his own on a squad doesnt give me the same fear I'd have facing a KD or bron or kawhi now.
You sound refukking tarded. Any player other than Steph on the floor and this a sweep. Draymond shooting 20% from 3. Iggy done made like 5 3's since Game 6 of the Houston series. KD injured and when he was the main guy without Steph he lost to this Toronto team while scoring 51. The fukk do y'all be talking bout???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klay always been the only warrior that's never scared. He's their backbone.

Yep.During those rare times the Warriors are facing elimination, Klay always blacks out.

X Men levels.He's not just a shooter in those situations.It's like the nicca's guiding the ball

in with telekinetic powers.His focus turns clairvoyant.I don't know if it's because he fears

taking an L or if he just loves collecting W's.Whatever the fukk it is, it's unreal