Klay Thompson saving the season but curry most likely getting credit unappreciation

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
You sound refukking tarded. Any player other than Steph on the floor and this a sweep. Draymond shooting 20% from 3. Iggy done made like 5 3's since Game 6 of the Houston series. KD injured and when he was the main guy without Steph he lost to this Toronto team while scoring 51. The fukk do y'all be talking bout???

Would they have done better or worse with dame and the same squad? Or kyrie?

Better still would they have done worse with a healthy KD no steph, or healthy PG in place of steph. OR Kawhi in place of steph. I'm questioning his best player in the world status. He's dame Lillard with better circumstances.

And historically its always klay that keeps them in games or leads the comeback which is the premise of this thread.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Better still would they have done worse with a healthy KD no steph, or healthy PG in place of steph. OR Kawhi in place of steph. I'm questioning his best player in the world status. He's dame Lillard with better circumstances
nikka, WORSE :gucci:

You act like Dame aint look like complete :trash: last series playing against this same type of defense Steph is facing

Kyrie? :mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
nikka, WORSE :gucci:

You act like Dame aint look like complete :trash: last series playing against this same type of defense Steph is facing

Kyrie? :mjlol:

They are all good players. You can't tell me one is more game changing than the other. The defense makes sense. You acting like steph isnt on a great team. You cannot convince me that Dame with this same squad would do worse.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Game 6 Klay able to answer the call one more time?

L9dUeUr.png

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Better still would they have done worse with a healthy KD no steph, or healthy PG in place of steph. OR Kawhi in place of steph. I'm questioning his best player in the world status. He's dame Lillard with better circumstances.

And historically its always klay that keeps them in games or leads the comeback which is the premise of this thread.

Are you drunk? I love Klay and he's clutch but he's never had a good NBA Finals. Go look at the tape and the stats.

Dame Lillard can't do half of what Steph does which is why there's a big ass gap between them. Healthy PG lost to Bron in the First round and got clamped by Joe Ingles.:camby:

This is literally Kawhi's second playoff run as the guy. His only FMVP came from defending Bron who still was a monster in that series.:rudy:

KD is the only one you could argue and last time they faced each other Steph avg 30/8/7 and 2 steals to beat OKC after being down 3-1. Y'all only do this shyt cause he's a small guard too. Even tho none of those players except Bron have beaten that little guard since 2014.:win: