Knicks have 27 games left after today. Over/under 1.5 wins the rest of the way?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka it's fukk tom brady and the patriots for life...and I only mention those two things in threads related to them....so "5k" dedicated to them...is hilarious...even for exaggeration

how do you know so much about me scrap? you going around a forum watching my every move? Did you post on sohh? I wouldn't know...you nikkas are so caught up in watching nikkas trying to catch em slipping that it's getting wild corny now...

for the last time...fukk the cavs back then...and fukk em now...but Bron been one of my fav. players to watch...

HEATLES bytch!!!!!
:childplease: I ain't gotta watch your every move to know what threads you posting in dude. Once a team thread is made you usually know the regulars.

I know @Da_Eggman @((ReFleX)) @gonzo8402 @flea was posting on there.

I ain't got nothin against you homie.....Im just callin you out cuz u always wanna throw shade on the Knicks when you're a man without a team.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
nikka it's fukk tom brady and the patriots for life...and I only mention those two things in threads related to them....so "5k" dedicated to them...is hilarious...even for exaggeration
just sayin breh, as a football head Ive seen you post thousand of posts about brady and manning and...like zero about your team. in fact id say you have no team and root for whoever peyton is playing on ? right ? :ld:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:childplease: I ain't gotta watch your every move to know what threads you posting in dude. Once a team thread is made you usually know the regulars.

I know @Da_Eggman @((ReFleX)) @gonzo8402 @flea was posting on there.

I ain't got nothin against you homie.....Im just callin you out cuz u always wanna throw shade on the Knicks when you're a man without a team.
nah Ill back him up he was a heat fan on sohh. I remember him, crovax, reflex from way back

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just sayin breh, as a football head Ive seen you post thousand of posts about brady and manning and...like zero about your team. in fact id say you have no team and root for whoever peyton is playing on ? right ? :ld:

im a colts fan...i post in colts game threads unless I missed the game or don't feel like it....sue me

peyton is my fav. qb so if there is a discussing regarding him...i'm gonna post....again....sue me

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
im a colts fan...i post in colts game threads unless I missed the game or don't feel like it....sue me

peyton is my fav. qb so if there is a discussing regarding him...i'm gonna post....again....sue me
fair enough breh

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:heh: @ talkin about stadium attendance, like the players give a fukk about the dikk suckin fans.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Trash city, trash fanbase, trash franchise.

The Knicks should be contracted.

They sneaking 2 games nothing more

Overrated franchise

:comeon: NY has the 9th most championships, 4th most Finals appearances, and 5th most consecutive Finals appearances in the history of the league. NY is one of the most successful franchises in NBA history. They won a Finals game without Ewing in '99.

P.S. - :sas1:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:comeon: NY has the 9th most championships, 4th most Finals appearances, and 5th most consecutive Finals appearances in the history of the league. NY is one of the most successful franchises in NBA history. They won a Finals game without Ewing in '99.

P.S. - :sas1:
9th aint top five and majority of the board wasnt old enough to remember them winning a title

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
9th aint top five and majority of the board wasnt old enough to remember them winning a title

Doesn't have to be top 5. There's 30 teams. That means 21 other franchises out of 30 haven't done as well as they have. Doesn't matter what the board remembers. No one remembers when the Cavs, Grizzlies, Clippers, Pacers, Raptors, Nets, Suns, Pelicans, Nuggets, Jazz, Magic, Timberwolves, and Hornets won because they never have. :francis:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Doesn't have to be top 5. There's 30 teams. That means 21 other franchises out of 30 haven't done as well as they have. Doesn't matter what the board remembers. No one remembers when the Cavs, Grizzlies, Clippers, Pacers, Raptors, Nets, Suns, Pelicans, Nuggets, Jazz, Magic, Timberwolves, and Hornets won because they never have. :francis:
Not the point
People alqays big up the knicks like they have won a meaningful title within the past 3 decades
Only franchises with legit prestige are the spurs heat lakers pistons celtics bulls and rockets

Knicks can come after but nor before any of those guys