Knicks’ Raymond Felton being questioned by cops after allegedly pointing gun @ woman

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:damn:

For what you went to trial for? :yeaok:

:smh: @ this slimy bytch dropping the gun off in the precinct instead of calling Felton to come get his gun.
She follows me into the living room after throwing my phone at me where I go to pick it up...and starts hitting on me with my son in her hand. I take him out her hand, push her against the wall, shake her and leave and next thing you know , cops were at my door days later. Good thing I had tons of emails of her crazy harassment . She used to track me on the old board which is why I used the Randy Watson alias. :heh: when she knew I had all of her crazy emails directed towards me, she had the charges dropped to a violation because she knew I would embarrass her at her place of work.

:jawalrus:

Her new boyfriend is the best thing that happened to ME!!

:russ:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I couldnt breathe after I saw this

6TcA4.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I heard he had an FN-57. thats like a $1000 pistol itself too :snoop:

it's funny b/c the pistol I'm gonna buy from Bass Pro Shop is ILLEGAL in California. These gun laws are messed up.

These dudes need to take Corey Holcombes advice....date women with no goals or plans. LOL

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
it's funny b/c the pistol I'm gonna buy from Bass Pro Shop is ILLEGAL in California. These gun laws are messed up.

These dudes need to take Corey Holcombes advice....date women with no goals or plans. LOL

man, that gun is sposed to great for shooting, however, I would never get one personally cuz the ammo is pricey as hell.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You guys are overdramatic as hell thinking that being a law student means anything. Coli dueds are always in their feelings about something :dead: I swear you guys have had bad experiences with everyone. You don't even officially specialize in law school, and you do most of your learning on the job. She's just a shady chick that went to her divorce lawyer (the most soul less people in the legal profession) and was like "what else can I do to tarnish him" and that person probably hit up a friend that specializes in criminal law, and here we are. But LOL @ you dudes basically saying to date women with no motivation in life :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
a beautiful woman of latin descent (might as well be white in this case :mjpls: ) in law school vs a rotund, under-performing black man with millions of dollars & she claims he waved a gun aggressively around her and she probably "feared for her life & safety"

Oh he's done. At least in the NBA....and then she's gonna take half his money and probably get some type of spousal support on top of that and maybe the house or apt too. And I wouldnt be shocked if a few months from now she reveals she's pregnant with his baby....another check. :wow:

She'll get more than enough to pay her grad school off, AND open up her own office to practice law out of. :heh::damn:

Felton will be back in South CArolina or wherever he's from lookin like :snoop::to:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
My thing is why would u keep a gun at your girlfriend/wife house especially one u going thru a divorce with.

u see what happen with steve mcnair

These dudes must don't watch or read the news or listen to dudes around there circle who going thru shyt.

i have 2 guns, but my girl has no idea where i keep them