Knicks’ Raymond Felton being questioned by cops after allegedly pointing gun @ woman

Daps
Word. Arguably constructive possession.

I think he has some wiggle room on this,but they might wanna make an example of him. Not for political reasons of course. :mjpls:

Still can't believe he left it at her crib, tho. :snoop:

Watch the simps and these feminists take up her side.

Lol, I don't think anyone denies she did that to be vindictive.

But no one's gonna get charged for turning in a (body-less) gun especially if you're snitching on the 'owner'. Male or female. Cops would rather just see the gun off the street.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk this c*nt
and fukk these fukking stupid NYC gun laws

and fukk that communist mayor too and the last one as well for fukking up the 2008 Giants chance at repeating I would fukking curse Bloomberg out if I ever stood face to face with him

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
fukk this c*nt
and fukk these fukking stupid NYC gun laws

and fukk that communist mayor too and the last one as well for fukking up the 2008 Giants chance at repeating I would fukking curse Bloomberg out if I ever stood face to face with him
The realest shyt you ever spit..

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hard on hoes movement going strong in here i see...................goodness the hate some of you guys have towards women it makes me wonder ....................now on this case you do realize that possessing an unregistered gun in NYC is an offence right...........mr felton is also a fool for leaving said weapon with a woman that he has fallen out with...not only that he previously threatened her with said weapon...........of course she was a bit cold in turning in the weapon to the police but Raymond felton as a mulitmillionaire should realize what he had to lose ..............Felton needs to shoulder a lot of the blame also...........

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Uh doesn't your broad make more than you? She make you sign a prenup?

She had 2 and a half years ahead of me graduating. :laugh:

She makes more than me, but I don't make chump change either.

There's a big difference between making 20K more than someone a year and 3 million more a year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the hard on hoes movement going strong in here i see...................goodness the hate some of you guys have towards women it makes me wonder ....................now on this case you do realize that possessing an unregistered gun in NYC is an offence right...........mr felton is also a fool for leaving said weapon with a woman that he has fallen out with...not only that he previously threatened her with said weapon...........of course she was a bit cold in turning in the weapon to the police but Raymond felton as a mulitmillionaire should realize what he had to lose ..............Felton needs to shoulder a lot of the blame also...........

he did it to himself.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

She need to get the blame, too. Turning a gun to the police and knowing that she knowing of the possession of the gun and not saying anything. She is equally as guilty as he is.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She need to get the blame, too. Turning a gun to the police and knowing that she knowing of the possession of the gun and not saying anything. She is equally as guilty as he is.
with all due respect no i disagree.............i blame her for being cold, mean and distant towards him but thats about it.............you can even call her a bytch if you like..........but the thing is i believe she repeatedly asked Mr felton to remove the unlicensed gun from her property............do you understand that having an unlicensed weapon in her living abode would reflect poorly upon a future member of the bar?....................both parties are adults and if mr felton failed to act to remove the danger from her property what was she expected to do? Wait? Keep on asking him? What is she guilty of ? Of revealing Mr Felton's crime to the world? Im sorry but if you thing a woman that you repeatedly cheated on and is fed up with you is going to put herself out then you my friend do not understand women..............especially that the marriage is without children there is no real bond between them............................nope Mr Felton was a dummy and will now spend a lot of money to mitigate his mistake....................

Yes it does sadden me that it couldnt be resolved any other way but ill blame Felton fgor putting himself in this situation.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
with all due respect no i disagree.............i blame her for being cold, mean and distant towards him but thats about it.............you can even call her a bytch if you like..........but the thing is i believe she repeatedly asked Mr felton to remove the unlicensed gun from her property............do you understand that having an unlicensed weapon in her living abode would reflect poorly upon a future member of the bar?....................both parties are adults and if mr felton failed to act to remove the danger from her property what was she expected to do? Wait? Keep on asking him? What is she guilty of ? Of revealing Mr Felton's crime to the world? Im sorry but if you thing a woman that you repeatedly cheated on and is fed up with you is going to put herself out then you my friend do not understand women..............especially that the marriage is without children there is no real bond between them............................nope Mr Felton was a dummy and will now spend a lot of money to mitigate his mistake....................

Yes it does sadden me that it couldnt be resolved any other way but ill blame Felton fgor putting himself in this situation.

You letting a woman getting away with carrying and KNOWING about the weapon to the police. She should at least be fined for it, IMO.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You letting a woman getting away with carrying and KNOWING about the weapon to the police. She should at least be fined for it, IMO.

Why would she be fined? In the eyes of the law if you are storing an illegal contraband in my residence and i along with my lawyer turn it in, what would be the charge? We are not talking street justice.
Any of our legalese want to weigh in here?

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps

How you know he threatened her with this weapon? Because she said so? Did she report it? Is it documented? What evidence do you have to that fact? nikkas taking the word of a bytch in the middle of a divorce like it's gospel. fukk wrong with you goofy ass nikkas? You a man, how you gonna throw another male(your gender) under the bus on the strength of the word of this gold digging hoe? You nikkas real feminists.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That means nothing. B!tch can still be a hoe and be creeping on a come up. She was prolly like $200k+ in debt; Not anymore though.
don't mean she aint a hoe. She just a white collar ho

yall 100% right
but im pretty much sure upfront -she aint come off as a gold digging hoe & with her educational background in addition to her career goals (as an outsider -she really dosnt fit that stigma)

basically.... it aint like she was a uneducated hood bird who was ex video vixen