Knicks should have kept David Lee.

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
Y'all can have David Lee for free for all I care... take him and his horrible contract with you

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:troll:

have you looked at the new CBA?? bad 100 million contracts can cost you championships bruh.
It doesnt matter breh...some of you guys don't understand what kind of position the knicks were in. They knew the nets were coming and were serious...and the best asset they could show was David motherfukking Lee? :wtf:

Do you realize how disastrous losing out on that summer would have been? Instead of having 2 assets that people considered worth anything they would have still been stuck with dudes like Jared Jeffries in the starting lineup. Chandler would not be here if Melo was not here either...this is a process in which HORRIBLE moves were made for damn near a DECADE and are finally starting to dig themselves out of this whole mess. EVEN dumbass JR Smith would not be here who provides a spark off the bench if he has it going.

You guys have a complete lack of understanding how the NBA works...its incredible to me.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
6 years 80 million is a bad contract for a guy that drops 20 and 10 efficiently on a nightly basis? That's less than what Boozer and Bosh make.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why does everyone assume Melo wouldn't of come if he Amare wasn't a Knick? Is there articles saying that? I dont buy it. But really Amare Or David Lee I could really do without either of them. David Lee is the definition of a stat padder and at times at the expense of his team. Atleast with the Knicks i'll be honest I really don't catch Warriors games.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:stopitslime: lee is a liability on defense. those rebounding numbers are inflated due to him never contesting shots. he has a nice little offensive game but he does not make an impact on the game.

Show me some stats that show he's been bad defensively this season. Show me some stats that suggest we're a better team defensively with him off the floor.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why does everyone assume Melo wouldn't of come if he Amare wasn't a Knick? Is there articles saying that? I dont buy it. But really Amare Or David Lee I could really do without either of them. David Lee is the definition of a stat padder and at times at the expense of his team. Atleast with the Knicks i'll be honest I really don't catch Warriors games.

How is Lee just a stat padder when he efficient as fukk?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
His rebounding numbers are high but there's plenty of times during a game where he should box someone out take them out of position and let a teammate get the rebound just to try and go for it himself and it ends up being a negative play. Plus for all his numbers his teams haven't had a lot of sucess.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Amare has NOTHING to do with Melo being on the Knicks. Melo was going to the Knicks regardless of who was on that team. Getting players has never been thr problem for NYK, it's getting players that are complimentary of each other.

David Lee is a bad defender on the blocks but he hustles. He plays his a$$ of and rebounds at a rate that Amare can only dream about. He also is more active around the ball on defense, moves better without the ball AND passes exponentially better. i think hes had more assists in a week than Amare had in a season. There's only one 2-way PF in the league right now and that's Bosh.

This current Knick team would've been better with Lee because he's 20 & 10 without dominating the ball and passes better from anywhere on the floor. But then again, I was talking about D Leee when he was our rookie, playing his a$$ off for Brown who was yo-yoing his minutes.