Known Nigerian fraudster Hushpuppi arrested in Dubai

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Man I really wonder. Could he have avoided all this if he had stayed off IG?

Him, AR-Ab or however the fukk you spell it........ nikkas will literally throw it all away for the clout

Nigerians cannot enjoy illegal money quietly..they go overboard and just have to flaunt it excessively to make a point of some sort.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Nigerians cannot enjoy illegal money quietly..they go overboard and just have to flaunt it excessively to make a point of some sort.

To be fair, that’s most people that come from humble beginnings and come into some fast bread, especially our people because naturally we love to shine.

Can’t just put that on them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man I really wonder. Could he have avoided all this if he had stayed off IG?

Him, AR-Ab or however the fukk you spell it........ nikkas will literally throw it all away for the clout
I know people like hush puppy and have known them in the past. the quiet scammers are retired and secure plus legitimized the flashy guys are all in the wind. gone, picked up whatever...

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Dude lots of minorities and some whites with new money do that just look at your average drug dealer or celebs overspending or even new lottery winners tragic stories.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Dude lots of minorities and some whites with new money do that just look at your average drug dealer or celebs overspending or even new lottery winners tragic stories.

From what I've seen, Nigerians go overboard with whatever new earnings they get. No one else goes as far as Nigerians to flaunt and show off Ill gained wealth and tell the actual locals they're lazy and poor. It's like they come from such extreme poverty they have to make a point to everyone.

Showing off is also how they get caught in foreign lands. It'll be a dead broke Nigerian immigrant with no education snd overnight becoming wealthy.

:comeon:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
So he's only facing 20 years max? Thats not bad, I expected worse. We all know he's got millions hidden in some foreign banks.
20 years for a guy who is 38 isn't good at all. If he gets 20 he'll come out in his late 50's, all flabby n sick :flabbynsick: