Known Nigerian fraudster Hushpuppi arrested in Dubai

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I don’t understand, he could’ve flossed on some unknown big booty african women...the real big booty bytches smh
I think he has an African wife/baby mama with a bunch of children
I hope he stashed bread for em
Most of these nikkas end up working for the feds

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Free him :russ:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Nigerians cannot enjoy illegal money quietly..they go overboard and just have to flaunt it excessively to make a point of some sort.
Dude relax, .... have you not seen folks here in the US based rappers, athletes, and drug dealers and flashy pimps the last twenty years in media and spotlight? you don't see drug dealers snitching on themselves with their money cars , jewelry? They trendsetters in ballin..

High percentage of athletes going broke and rappers and over the top balling?
Most folks that are flashy are from new money mentality happens all the time around the world. Ask the cartel about buying tigers and gold guns .

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t understand, he could’ve flossed on some unknown big booty african women...the real big booty bytches smh
you don't understand that a clout demon wants clout? everything is a name brand floss, even his whore of choice.

SOME people afflicted early by poverty spend an entire lifetime trying to mask the inadequacy they feel within themselves by flaunting money and status.

For everything that nikka had he was still a broke boy at heart. We live with all kinds of trauma that define us. Humans can be real transparent if you pay attention...