Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Salute to Vanessa people can say what they want about her start but she really seemed to hold Kobe down, raise the kids well and is dealing with this as best as a person can considering I didn't know breh and this shyt consumed me for 4 days and has been on my mind everyday past that.

shyt is strange I had a great aunt and great uncle die in the space of a week last year and I was over that within days :picard:
Part of me was worried how she was gonna move forward after this. Especially having to raise the two youngest girls on her own. But I'm sure Kobe had many conversations with her about how to push forward in the case of his untimely demise. And with how strict he was on his peers to be strong, I can only imagine how he was with his wife. Kobe would prolly see it as a sign of failure on his part if his wife wasn't able to move forward without him. I'm sure Vanessa is a lot stronger than the average female.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kobe went HAM that year in March. 4 straight 50+ point games. 10 50+ point games in the season overall.

If only he had a decent team around him. Kobe shoulda won 3 straight MVPs from 2006-2008.

Idk know about 06 since the lakers were knocked out of the first round, but definitely 2008-2010.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
We should use this thread to record our progress on life goals. And hold eachother accountable. I been saying for a while I was gonna learn SQL and app design and try to get me a job from home. But like I always do, I get caught up in bullshyt and start procrastinating. But I'm really gonna get on that path now. No excuses. We gotta do this shyt. Stay on eachothers asses and report your progress on the regular. If you haven't made any progress week to week then you're not honoring Kobe the right way. Start building your empire right now brehs. 24 hours in a day. Make em count.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'll never fully accept it I don't think, but I'm starting to think of the message Kobe left us. Be great at whatever it is you're doing, nothing less. I'm agreeing with cats in here that said Kobe is the Pac of basketball, even offline I've been hearing cats compare him to Pac. Kobe was a man's man, great role model. Gave us the blueprint to follow:obama:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Y’all better than me cause I still haven’t accepted Kobe is gone. Just naw man. It hasn’t hit me yet.
I’ve accepted it, I been through quite a few sudden deaths to family members. It’s more so the feeling of the universe fukked up and produced the wrong result is something that will never go away. Like something will always be off, and your new normal ain’t the same as the old one.

That’s the fukked up part you will always have to deal with that for life. I still do it to this day with my pops, be sitting there randomly and be like man I can’t believe that shyt really happened and that was 12 years ago :wow: I feel for his oldest cuz I was the same age when it happened to me and the shyt is always just gonna feel like one big ass mistake/glitch in the universe that you never get over, you just learn to deal with it

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
We should use this thread to record our progress on life goals. And hold eachother accountable. I been saying for a while I was gonna learn SQL and app design and try to get me a job from home. But like I always do, I get caught up in bullshyt and start procrastinating. But I'm really gonna get on that path now. No excuses. We gotta do this shyt. Stay on eachothers asses and report your progress on the regular. If you haven't made any progress week to week then you're not honoring Kobe the right way. Start building your empire right now brehs. 24 hours in a day. Make em count.
I agree, mostly...i love the idea of a “mamba mentality” thread...
Just not this thread..it can be tough enough to enter this thread to begin with.