Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

yet another non-NBA pro athlete bringing up kobe out of nowhere as his primary inspiration

only MJ has had the same effect on non-basketball athletes

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Professor Emeritus just negged me for this post and called it stan hate :dahell:

You really a fukking loser bro.

Why are you fukking up a memorial thread with personal bullshyt messages like this? Keep it to negs or PMs, don't you realize no one wants to see that? :what:

In terms of your fake innocence, when you said, "Yet another ", you weren't continuing the stan war you recently started on this exact topic?

The reality is elite athletes in every sport pursue their dreams vicariously through Kobe.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-4-15-24-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-4-14-07-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-4-12-11-PM.png

The reality is Kobe's career as an inspiration to the elite, the best of the best across both sports and in international business, while you're a fakkit, a fraud, and a fukking dork who doesn't go outside. You're not around other black people outside going on nerd rants against Kobe, AI, Melo, the 01 All Star game etc. You're inside, perpetually, googling for hours, making misleading statisitcal arguments, making up fantasies about your life, finessing other dorks on The Coli with your performative bullshyt, etc etc.

The entire history of sports fandom revolves around rooting for teams and you've let one basketball player lead you to make arguments that following teams is actually the wrong thing to do, and following one man from team to team for 21 years and dictating your entire opinion of the sports through the lens of that one man is the right thing to do. Nothing about being a Bron dikkrider or The Real Jcotton is steeped in reality.

But you go ahead and keep playing them internet games. POTY is your biggest life accomplishment and just yesterday you were bragging about "getting mad rep in these streets". Yeah, I know The Coli is "the streets" for you. I know.

That discussion is the only place that you've been talking about that topic anytime in recent memory. So when you said, "Yet another" and "only MJ", literally the only context you could have been talking about was the random bullshyt you were just spewing against Bron. You straight up chose to continue a anti-Bron hate argument directly into the memorial thread.

Then when I kept my disagreement with your bullshyt out of the thread INSTEAD of posting it here, you posted again with more stan war bullshyt right here in the thread.

I'd be happy if mods delete both your message and mine. There's no reason for stan war stuff to be in this thread at all. KEEP YOUR HATE OUT OF IT.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I still miss Kobe, I wonder what he would think of the 2024 playoffs and the new generation

RIP Kobe and Gigi

sidenote...I know Gigi would've loved watching women's college basketball the past few years

I also liked how Kobe was going to focus on women's rights and success because he had daughters