Kobe Bryant's skill level was simply INSANE

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I watched a youtube video a couple of weeks ago explaining why Kobe didn't win more MVP's. His theory was because the Lakers with a low playoff seed. So he guy concluded that Westbrook wasn't going to win the MVP.

Daps
Hi Mrs. Cum. My point is that swagnificent should just consolidate into one thread where he can stan Kobe, lust for underage girls, etc. Each day he can post to it like a diary. The thread can be in the bushes somewhere where it belongs.

:picard: Fam you just a hater, nothing more nothing less. You don't like Kobe don't come in the thread. Simple.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he took lots of bad shots and forced wayy to many 3s, BBall IQ is a skill to me
who the Lakers give the ball when the shot clock is down to none, yeah Kobe had to take those shots.
but he take bad shots too, but he is KOBE there is no such thing as bad shots. now STFU or GTFO :russ::camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They take the exact same amount of threes for their career, yet LeBron's career FG% is higher than every Kobe season.

You do know the difference between 45% and 50% is one shot in 20?

Basically Kobe missed one more shot a game than LeBron in his career. Maybe it's just me but I don't give a fukk about that.

Especially when the end result of that 1 miss per game is a game as beautifully sublime as Kobe.

From a viewers perspective, give me Kobe's "inefficient" yet beautifully captivating style over LeBron's " efficient" yet mechanically boring style.

Maybe you get pleasure from seeing numbers on a stat sheet. But my enjoyment of basketball is actually watching the game. And Kobe's game is a million times more appealing to watch than LeBron or just about anyone else in the history of basketball not named Michael Jordan.