Kobe could join "inside the nba" on tnt with shaq and Kenny!

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

He could’ve been the color analyst in LA’s booth and ate well there but he was already a legend without having to do anything else.

BeerOnTheBeach

Pro
Supporter
Daps
One reason Kobe is so beloved is because he never became some corny commentator. The “hot take guy who used to ball” is a very tired role and nobody respects it. Paul Pierce went from being relatively well regarded to a fukking clown in a short period of time due to this shyt. I can imagine Kobe being more like Chauncey Billups than Pierce but still, it would have hurt his legacy.
I get what you're trying to say but I disagree. Wheelchair p was always a clown.
I watch James Worthy on Spectrum Sportsnet and he's not hurting his legacy at all. His extensive knowledge is actually making him more of a legend imo. Big Game doesn't do hot takes, he just talks Xs and Os and gives personal experience insight which is pretty cool.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I get what you're trying to say but I disagree. Wheelchair p was always a clown.
I watch James Worthy on Spectrum Sportsnet and he's not hurting his legacy at all. His extensive knowledge is actually making him more of a legend imo. Big Game doesn't do hot takes, he just talks Xs and Os and gives personal experience insight which is pretty cool.
Same with Grant Hill and Steve Smith.

Actually, a lot of cats on NBA TV are highly respectable.

BeerOnTheBeach

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Same with Grant Hill and Steve Smith.

Actually, a lot of cats on NBA TV are highly respectable.
tenor.gif