Kobe in the 4th quarters of the 09 and 10 finals

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now were trying to say kobe wasnt great in the finals smh yall need to stop looking at boxscores and actually watch the games he was great

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kobe's just not big time, everything you hear about him being a killer is just a myth :lolbron:

No other legend sucks as bad as him in the finals. If he didn't play on Shaq's team he'd be top 20 highest.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
game 7 he shot 25 %. that's all nikkas talk about. 4th quater he had 10 points, 4 rebounds, and an assist. is that a bad 4th?
Do you think he had a good 4th? He was just getting to the line a lot but so was everyone else wearing a Lakers uniform.

Again, I'm not talking about that specific game anyway.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
ClXdOhhWkAA3H_f.jpg:large

Where Kobe?? :mjlol::mjlol:

unless you think pippen >>> kobe......cause 6-0 >>>>>>>>> 5-7:mjlol:
:wow:The real only thing that matters this group + Kareem and Russell is my top 7

Kobe only leading two chip teams with weak runs and a weak prime yet nikkas put him in the same sentence with Jordan and Bron :mjlol:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did and he isn't a better score than Bron. He mimicked MJ's game, so his offensive game looks better but it's was never efficient.

nikka he was effecient stop acting like hes crawford and shyt and he is a btter scorer then lebron anybody with eyes will tell u that stop with that bullshyt effiency whiteboy stats

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Do you think he had a good 4th? He was just getting to the line a lot but so was everyone else wearing a Lakers uniform.

Again, I'm not talking about that specific game anyway.
it wasn't bad and they won so :manny:.

then what the hell you talking about? :dahell: he had hella clutch 4th quarters the throughout the entirety of that season. :camby:that's exactly why you need to be watching games instead of stats.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka he was effecient stop acting like hes crawford and shyt and he is a btter scorer then lebron anybody with eyes will tell u that stop with that bullshyt effiency whiteboy stats

"Brooke Lopez is a better scorer than Shaq! Anyone with eyes will tell you that. fukk stats!"

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game 7 he shot 25 %. that's all nikkas talk about. 4th quater he had 10 points, 4 rebounds, and an assist. is that a bad 4th?

It's funny because nikkas never wanna talk about all around impact when comparing Lebron's impact to Kyrie or talking about what Lebron does