i dont talk to u so dont you talk to me :youngsabo:

tumblr_o3dg8dB7z11t0q9vwo1_500.gif

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
This culture of putting degenerates on a pedestal has got to stop
just because ppl listen to his music does not mean they get inspired to mimic his behavior. i listen to 21 savage sometimes (even tho he is a terrible rapper), but that does not mean i'm going to tattoo a dagger on my forehead anytime soon :smile:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
just because ppl listen to his music does not mean they get inspired to mimic his behavior. i listen to 21 savage sometimes (even tho he is a terrible rapper), but that does not mean i'm going to tattoo a dagger on my forehead anytime soon :smile:
He shouldn't be famous period neither should 21 Savage or any of these clowns

This is a planned out effort by white supremacists to ruin Black Americans reputation and stupid nikkas always fall for it

When white people put themselves in the media, they always hand pick good looking, classy musicians and actors to represent their brand and image to the masses

We get Nicki Minaj (who's name is ridiculous), Koonye West, A Camel and a bunch of drill rappers

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
This culture of putting degenerates on a pedestal has got to stop
You right but homeboy has some real shyt for nikkas who been through it.

"Growing up with no father it'll make you evil":mjcry:

" Its hard for a project baby, sometimes I hate I let the projects raise me, Ima b*stard child.....":mjcry:

We gon make it.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
He shouldn't be famous period neither should 21 Savage or any of these clowns

This is a planned out effort by white supremacists to ruin Black Americans reputation and stupid nikkas always fall for it

When white people put themselves in the media, they always hand pick good looking, classy musicians and actors to represent their brand and image to the masses

We get Nicki Minaj (who's name is ridiculous), Koonye West, A Camel and a bunch of drill rappers

really? CEOs of record companies are white supremacists now? people like kodak black and 21 savage are popular because young ppl simply dont care about old school hip hip anymore. they dont care about lyricism. if the beat sounds nice, they'll listen to it. record labels are pushing artists like kodak down our throats because we make them famous on social media in the first place.

Last edited:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
really? CEOs of record companies are white supremacists now? people like kodak balck and 21 savage are popular because young pl simply dont care about old school hip hip anymore. they dont care about lyricism. if the beat sounds nice, they'll listen to it. record labels are pushing artists like kodak down our throats because we make them famous on social media in the first place.

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

As I said, it's a planned out effort to ruin our reputation