Kodak Black Is Celibate/NoFap

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps

1:40

He says he saves he's energy for his work :patrice:

Reminds of this thread from yesterday

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/craz...ghout-history-this-shyt-clearly-works.423947/
  • Prince Artist

"Yeah, I'm celibate. Well, it's all physical; all of that then turns into other things. Libido is energy. I go back and forth. It's like fasting: it's a practice and you get better at it over time, you know, but no one is perfect … With fasting, after four days, you don't want food anymore. You've got this thing that says "feed me, feed me," and then when it realizes it's not going to get fed, it goes away."

• Steve Jobs Founder of Apple

“Our birth control method up to that point was Steve’s coitus interruptus, also called the pull-out method, which for him was about his conserving his energy for work,' she wrote. He explained that he didn't want to climax so he could build 'power and wealth by conserving one’s vital energies.”

• Sigmund Freud Psychologist and founder of Psychoanalysis

“Freud held the opinion (based on personal experience and observation) that sexual activity was incompatible with the accomplishing of any great work. Since he felt that the great work of creating and establishing psychotherapy was his destiny, he told his wife that they could no longer engage in sexual relations. Indeed from about the age of forty until his death Freud was absolutely celibate "in order to sublimate the libido for creative purposes," according to his biographer Ernest Jones.”

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: thought this was about a coli poster. Coming to this forum proves my
headshot.jpg

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago