Kodak Black wants to fight Lil Wayne "Ima beat his stupid ass"

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
NY doing better than LA right now :sas2:

OG's making more noise, young nikkas coming up making more noise, more hits, more influence on the culture in other aspects

New NY is not fukking with New LA at all bruh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:AU_KB: This that dude?
I ain't keen on these remedial sounding new dudes, the lowest I'd go with this new shyt is Rae Sremmurd and The Amigos. (Free Offset:coffee:)

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
the same nikkas that let Zimmerman walk around like a king Florida is the fukk boi captial. :camby:
Shut your dumb ass up. This is south fl not country ass Sanford. When Zimmerman came to Miami he was chased off the beach and needed police protection the rest of the time he was there. Even cut his stay short and left after the interview.

So STFU dumb ass!!!! You from Louisiana. So I don't know wtf you talking about. A white man says boo and y'all hiding in the Bushes.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody need to tell Kodak that beating people up won't gain their abilities.

m8oLrM.gif

:martin:

This ain't Mortal Kombat kid.

If Soulja Tsung learns how to sing and dance after beating up Chris Brown we'll know for sure

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Name yours so we can compare :mjpls:

I don't give a fukk about no og's and old heads im from D.C. I love rap but a lot of this shyt corny....And don't answer a question with a question name all of these og's and youngings from New York that's supposedly shaking up the game

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Shut your dumb ass up. This is south fl not country ass Sanford. When Zimmerman came to Miami he was chased off the beach and needed police protection the rest of the time he was there. Even cut his stay short and left after the interview.

So STFU dumb ass!!!! You from Louisiana. So I don't know wtf you talking about. A white man says boo and y'all hiding in the Bushes.
You watch to much Tv if you think we living like that in Louisiana. @504Slim @Ineedmoney504 apparently we run from cacs brehs