Kodak Black wants to fight Lil Wayne "Ima beat his stupid ass"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I ain't from the south so they ain't my batch of rappers second how in the hell has NY infiltrated anything take all bias away and look at things objectively the south got the game on lock the west done came back up and they making more noise then NY you'll being carried by young MA and the female version of dej loaf(Aboogie) just let that sink in for a minute...and is Kodak going at Wayne any different than an up and coming 50 going at all the top dogs in ny (pun,jay,nas,x)
NY doing better than LA right now :sas2:

OG's making more noise, young nikkas coming up making more noise, more hits, more influence on the culture in other aspects

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:what:fukk is you talking bout? What this got to do with NY and dont act like NY rappers aint never disrespect OG rappers by making fun of them for being:flabbynsick: this whole post makes no sense. And didnt Jam Master Jay a fukking legend get killed in his own hood? So much for NY respecting its Elders:sas2:
Jam Master Jay got killed over street sh*t and affiliating with the wrong crowds

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC

OG's making more noise, young nikkas coming up making more noise, more hits, more influence on the culture in other aspects

What young Nikkas and og's are you talking about

Daps
Kodak's barely fukkin with Uzi Vert but thinks he's the best rapper alive?:picard:

Hell, Wayne isn't even the best rapper alive at this point :francis:

Artists doing everything for attention BUT focusing on the damn music:hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz wanna move everything away from skills because they want to see an avenue they will not do the work to ck.pete in tk get violent.
To give them a fake idea they could have a chance to compete.
When it is a double face lie as the same guys who don't out forth effort to rap well.
Will not out forth effort to fight well either.

This while try to make a business of a none violent culture into violent is wack.

Culture thieves trying to make rap as a business into a complete degradation based violent based alternative wing of a non violent culture and yousa c00n for that.

If you trying to fight instead of picking up a mix you are a sellout, of the highest order and violating the entire culture's conflict resolution norms and mores.

Art Barr

Only wack rappers who are none cultural wanna fight.
All because they are not skilled enough to keep from getting served on the mic.

Facts. :wow:

They scared to death of exercising their minds and pen game, so they rather fight it out. Never have I seen anti-intellectualism so high in rap.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that kind of Arrogance NY had has infiltrated that whole south scene. Yall new batch of rappers are shyty..look like shyt.. and dont give a fukk about no lil wayne no fukkin Ti. Joey Badass wouldnt NEVER tell Nas to eat his ass fam. Who says this shyt to they OGs? Ignorant slow ass country new nikkas thats who

Wasnt Ace Boogie in the video with Kodak Black cosigning the Wayne disrespect:dahell:?i coulda swore he was from NY unless its more than one,i dont know what he look like so i cant tell u.

But if thats him,he e even worse,Wayne didnt disrespect that nikka....at least Kodak got a problem with Wayne....he a goofy too thinking Wayne beating his ass somehow would make Wayne best rapper alive:mjlol:?

B.G would take the offer though:mjcry:

#free B Gizzle

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
fighting now determines whos the best rapper.:mjlol:

hip hop was only good culture for blacks cause it got away from the violent gang killin aspect of black vs black in the community.:snoop:

Yep, and now these non skilled b*stards infiltrated the culture and removed the skilled MC part. Part of me believes that a platform was shoved down the throats of many to promote non skilled black artists as the forefront of this movement.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And that kind of Arrogance NY had has infiltrated that whole south scene. Yall new batch of rappers are shyty..look like shyt.. and dont give a fukk about no lil wayne no fukkin Ti. Joey Badass wouldnt NEVER tell Nas to eat his ass fam. Who says this shyt to they OGs? Ignorant slow ass country new nikkas thats who

I can see that shyt. That arrogance and disunity can bring down the entire southern trap movement if they not careful. It's like NY in 2002, with people thinking that NY can never fall off mainstream wise with the quality and quantity of the artists, but never saw the storm coming in the coming years.

Southern cats are beefing and showing their true colors when they reached the pinnacle of mainstream fame. It will not end well for them.