Kodak got T.I. in a headlock right now...TI gotta respond and he better do it expeditiously

Sinister

Banned
Daps
You want T.I. to talk to this dude in private, but have nothing to say about him doing what exactly what T.I. did, which is put it on Instagram for the world to see. And calling someone, especially someone you don't have a relationship with, on the phone makes no sense at all. Social media offers no real "confrontation", which is why its a popular form of communication. The world sees it and can insert themselves. Phone calls are personal and it doesn't guarantee politeness. Seeing as how this went down, a phone conversation between Kodak and T.I. would've been a back and forth of insults and threats.
Isn't TI literally the one who put G Count and Game on the phone to privately hash out their issue? I'm sure they didn't know each other like that.

As a veteran and so called "king of the south" I would think he would push for unity and teaching a young man from his region and industry the ropes.

Even Fat Joe called 50, Game and Budden talked, Jay and Nas spoke.

Ti also could have called Wayne after that one interview

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't TI literally the one who put G Count and Game on the phone to privately hash out their issue? I'm sure they didn't know each other like that.

As a veteran and so called "king of the south" I would think he would push for unity and teaching a young man from his region and industry the ropes.

Even Fat Joe called 50, Game and Budden talked, Jay and Nas spoke.

Ti also could have called Wayne after that one interview

T.I. and Game had a working relationship. They have songs together. Mediating a truce isn't the same as calling up someone you never had any business with, but have an issue with.

LOL @ mentioning Fat Joe calling 50, Game, and Budden. I don't think he did that in the heat of their beef. Jay and Nas definitely weren't speaking in the heat of their beef either. In fact, it wasn't officially squashed until Mark Pitts got them both together. Even crazier, the two of them even had a lot of mutual friends, attended the same events and were still beefing with each other up until that point.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
T.I. and Game had a working relationship. They have songs together. Mediating a truce isn't the same as calling up someone you never had any business with, but have an issue with.

LOL @ mentioning Fat Joe calling 50, Game, and Budden. I don't think he did that in the heat of their beef. Jay and Nas definitely weren't speaking in the heat of their beef either. In fact, it wasn't officially squashed until Mark Pitts got them both together. Even crazier, the two of them even had a lot of mutual friends, attended the same events and were still beefing with each other up until that point.
Snoop was way more directly disrespectful to Iggy than Kodak was to Nipsey and Tip still spoke to him personally.

You didn't hear Tip tell him to fix it expeditiously.

Kodak even put on that Nipsey blue shirt. He can't go back in time and stop what he said.

Even though Kodak was wrong who is Ti to tell another man what to do that he has no business with.

You acting like Kodak said "Now that bruh died I can stick my dikk in his oh lady" or something and he was giggling?

Doesn't TI do songs about fukking other guys' women like I'm a flirt and that's my shyt?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop was way more directly disrespectful to Iggy than Kodak was to Nipsey and Tip still spoke to him personally.

You didn't hear Tip tell him to fix it expeditiously.

Kodak even put on that Nipsey blue shirt. He can't go back in time and stop what he said.

Even though Kodak was wrong who is Ti to tell another man what to do that he has no business with.

You acting like Kodak said "Now that bruh died I can stick my dikk in his oh lady" or something and he was giggling?

Doesn't TI do songs about fukking other guys' women like I'm a flirt and that's my shyt?

Again, T.I. and Snoop had a professional relationship. They have songs together. And T.I. was still on IG talking about people, including Snoop, for coming at Iggy. He got lit up on here for it.

Personally, I don't like people airing out ANYTHING on social media because it invites other people to chime in on something they have nothing to do with. I'm speaking to the double standard that T.I. was clout chasing and Kodak wasn't when BOTH of them used the same platform to speak on something. But you yourself even said what Kodak did was distasteful, so what are you arguing here?

A song is a song. If he said what he said on songs in interviews or was out here posting about it, yeah, that would be hypocritical.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It’s a lose lose situation for T.I. So for him to respond he’s really lowering his standard. He should’ve contacted Kodak instead of going the social media route but he’s usually active on there too. I'm a fan of T.I. so i want to see him respond back.

But it wouldn't have been a lose-lose if T.I. just did the right thing in the first place. And I'm pretty sure Kodak, 1) Wouldn't have dissed him, 2) Respected him for it.

But T.I. got on the gram, and tried to little dude him. T.I. handled this situation wrong

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
How come Will never got any sh-it for picking up a 12 year old runaway doing 90 in his moms new Porsche ?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
But it wouldn't have been a lose-lose if T.I. just did the right thing in the first place. And I'm pretty sure Kodak, 1) Wouldn't have dissed him, 2) Respected him for it.

But T.I. got on the gram, and tried to little dude him. T.I. handled this situation wrong

Maybe it would’ve been a different outcome and Kodak wouldn’t have made a diss record if T.I. Would’ve called him instead. Sometimes it’s hard to tell what would’ve happened.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And Kodak isn't doing too much? This wouldn't even be talked about had Kodak not made comments about Lauren London in the wake of Nipsey's death.
He apologize. He also told TI let's meet up in Atlanta but ti never replied

So ti went and took his pics out his trap museum

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I got a warning from the admin because of that. My opinion on what Kodak sounds like is that insensitive? I’m a 40 plus year old black dude sharing what he sounds like on a hip hop website. :yeshrug: I don’t rock with Young Thug because he likes to wear dresses. Is that homophobic rhetoric? My opinions are too flabby and sick?
You worried bout another man's fashion? :dame:

Sound like the opposite of homophobic rhetoric :dame: