[KOTD] - MICKEY FACTZ VS. DAYLYT (#MASS3)

Who won?

• Mickey Factz.

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Daylyt.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikkas don't see this one coming, but to me it makes the most sense

I woulda booked Mickey Factz vs B Dot..

That battle would be an undeniable classic and a whole new type of battle the battlerap game needs.

It would be a lyrical masterpiece by nikkas that have enough performance to keep the crowd entertained.

I'm sure it'll go down and I'll go back to this post one day...

Real shyt bro. The culture needs to push for this one

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gatdamn this shyt was a serious body :merchant:

Had Daylyt mad as fukk on stage, he was talking through Mickeys rounds, arguing with him and all kinds of other goofy shyt. I've never seen Day like this on stage being so irritated :merchant:
he was mad vs Bdot also coincidentally he was also getting bodied then, I don't think we should jump out the window with mickey. I agree his shyt was layered especially the first round took me a couple times to catch but some of it, I know he was adjusting to this era but the letterphors number 13 was ehh to me so was the sack religious. but he definitely talked to day in the 3rd but lets not forget he did well but nothing too crazy vs danja who is dope lyrically but far from a perfomer, I do think mickey is ahead of like the non descript mid tiers but to say 95 percent of battlers idk , yeah if the vets don't take it seriously but even daylyt in his A game wouldn't have outbarred mickey but prob wins the battle like the rich dollaz daylyt. just don't jump out the window cause daylyt was trash, I did like how mickey pointed out when day does that multi syllable rhyming its trash and half the time I don't know what hes saying, the mitcochondria part that was dope.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mad disappointed in this battle though, this was the battle I wanted to see most on mass 3, I wasn't even feeling the rest of the card like that it was ehh to me and these 2 had mad battles online int he fb groups so I figured day even if he didn't even write could've pulled some shyt he had out his head from the past but he clearly looked like he wanted to spit some crazy abstract or knowledge type of shyt that had nothing to do with the battle

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
mad disappointed in this battle though, this was the battle I wanted to see most on mass 3, I wasn't even feeling the rest of the card like that it was ehh to me and these 2 had mad battles online int he fb groups so I figured day even if he didn't even write could've pulled some shyt he had out his head from the past but he clearly looked like he wanted to spit some crazy abstract or knowledge type of shyt that had nothing to do with the battle
Mickey said something happened before the battle with KOTD that got Day upset so halfway through the battle he just stopped caring.

I think Day knew he was gonna die and didn't even bother.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Mickey said something happened before the battle with KOTD that got Day upset so halfway through the battle he just stopped caring.

I think Day knew he was gonna die and didn't even bother.

Even though Day was who he was in that battle....partially.....he seemed like he was off more than usual.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did not like Mickey' s first round. His last two were dope. He broke him down. Very good performance.

I spent part of Mickey's 1st getting adjusted to his style, so I don't know if it wasn't as good, or if I wasn't ready. I'll see on 2nd watch.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His first seems light on first watch or two but actually it is dope lyrically but still Im not super crazy about it but the last two fire

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Mickey can perform that's the real thing I noticed.