[KOTD] - MICKEY FACTZ VS. DAYLYT (#MASS3)

Who won?

• Mickey Factz.

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Daylyt.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Mickey vs JC...winner faces Lux
MMMMMM, TAWK!!!
0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With how hyped up this performance was I'm leaving underwhelmed. He was good, but ya'll gotta chill.

Nah. What Mickey is doing with his pen is pretty damn impressive. The way he's delivering it just might not be for you. But that shyt is crazy, his improvement from Danja Zone is pretty big.

Battle rapping has become it's own thing where you can be good at regardless of the deficits in your actual rapping ability. So I'm thinking that's the reason why some people aren't impressed by Mickey. But how could you not appreciate a guy who can be this lyrical, perform well, and keep the crowds attention? How many people can even do that nowadays?

I bet Daylyt felt like shyt, hearing Mickey talk to him like that. He made Daylyt look like a punk, and a peasant.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mickey obv took this but looking at his style I'm immediately thinking of handfuls of MCs that would beat him... dont get too gassed up now yall

Do you like rap? Or are you just into battle rap?

Anyway, I'd like to see some names.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nah. What Mickey is doing with his pen is pretty damn impressive. The way he's delivering it just might not be for you. But that shyt is crazy, his improvement from Danja Zone is pretty big.

Battle rapping has become it's own thing where you can be good at regardless of the deficits in your actual rapping ability. So I'm thinking that's the reason why some people aren't impressed by Mickey. But how could you not appreciate a guy who can be this lyrical, perform well, and keep the crowds attention? How many people can even do that nowadays?

I bet Daylyt felt like shyt, hearing Mickey talk to him like that. He made Daylyt look like a punk, and a peasant.
What he's doing with his pen is good, but it's nothing game changing. Ya'll are seriously blowing this performance out of proportion. He killed Day and had good material, just leave it there.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he's doing with his pen is good, but it's nothing game changing. Ya'll are seriously blowing this performance out of proportion. He killed Day and had good material, just leave it there.

If it helps put the "rap" back in "battle rap" then yeah, it can be game changing.

If it didn't move you, then it didn't move you. But campaigning to downplay what someone is doing just because it doesn't move YOU, is kinda weak. I'm not going to type out all of Mickey's bars, but what he's doing requires a higher level of writing ability and preparation than what we see in the average battle. It's only one performance, so I don't want to go too overboard. But again, it's pretty impressive for his first battle rap performance in years.

In any case, I'm ok with my opinion being different than yours, and there's no reason why you shouldn't be okay with it.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent part of Mickey's 1st getting adjusted to his style, so I don't know if it wasn't as good, or if I wasn't ready. I'll see on 2nd watch.

No adjustment needed for me. He was looking like that boring ass Mickey Factz against Danja Zone. I was about to turn the battle off & put this in the "this just isn't for me" column.

His 2nd and 3rd were dope. It's the way you are suppose to battle and break someone down. It's actually a breath of fresh air, because "pen" guys just want to out rap you instead of battle you nowadays.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Do you like rap? Or are you just into battle rap?

Anyway, I'd like to see some names.

I like rap but I'm a borderline battle rap junkie fr

Who could beat facts? Shotgun Suge, K Shine, DNA, Clips, Lux, JC, Brizz, Bigg K... Prob Ill Will too. There's more that I'm forgetting

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember when this battle was first announced, I assumed these two would write their rounds together but that obviously wasn't the case and Mickey came for blood. I'm trying not to overstate this performance but Mickey could probably beat 95% of all active battle rappers righ now.

:mjlol: at thinking Mickey would plan to write rounds w/ Daylyt.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like rap but I'm a borderline battle rap junkie fr

Who could beat facts? Shotgun Suge, K Shine, DNA, Clips, Lux, JC, Brizz, Bigg K... Prob Ill Will too. There's more that I'm forgetting

Ok. So that explains why we see things differently. If you don't care about the rapping skill aspect that much, then Mickey isn't as impressive.
I don't think Suge, Ill Will or DNA can beat Mickey but I'm not mad at the rest of the names.