Reppin
Huntsville, AL

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I bring Krispie Kreme to the job sometimes so all the fat ladies can eat them. Usually in them department meetings. I’m really a fukked up person, but it is what it is. Them bytches be at war with themselves over them damn donuts. They be like girl I know I don’t need a donut cause I had (insert unhealthy food) yesterday. Then by the time the meeting over they be like oh, it’s still some left? Let me grab one:mjlol: Some of them have no shame and be grabbing two. I don’t even eat that shyt. That shyt way too sweet. Plus I got too much swag to be a coffe and donut ass nikka out chea. Real nikkas drinking smoothies and eating edibles to start they day off. On Jesus I made a smoothie and ate half a cereal bar edible for breakfast. But yeah, sometimes I will bring Krispie Kreme to meetings just to watch fat people eat them

morris

Superstar
Daps
Diabetes 101 lol. But nah Krispy Kreme is the best doughnut spot Dunkin Donuts slightly fell off they've been trying to make a comeback lately tho.
Go to Stan's Donuts and then tell me if KK is the best. Not even close

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I bring Krispie Kreme to the job sometimes so all the fat ladies can eat them. Usually in them department meetings. I’m really a fukked up person, but it is what it is. Them bytches be at war with themselves over them damn donuts. They be like girl I know I don’t need a donut cause I had (insert unhealthy food) yesterday. Then by the time the meeting over they be like oh, it’s still some left? Let me grab one:mjlol: Some of them have no shame and be grabbing two. I don’t even eat that shyt. That shyt way too sweet. Plus I got too much swag to be a coffe and donut ass nikka out chea. Real nikkas drinking smoothies and eating edibles to start they day off. On Jesus I made a smoothie and ate half a cereal bar edible for breakfast. But yeah, sometimes I will bring Krispie Kreme to meetings just to watch fat people eat them

This nikka be at work happier than a mutha talking about eating a edible:bryan:

But if you have desk job sometimes you have to get ont to make it through the day :to:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If I wasn't so afraid of getting diabetes, I'd be ODing on that shyt.

I fukking love donuts, brehs...:mjcry:
I don’t have a sweet tooth but only certain foods would have me acting a fool when eating them

Reeses Peanut Butter cups and Krispy Kremes.

I remember in Hawaii, they didn’t have a Krispy Kremes but the would import them into grocery stores. Whenever they brought them in I would fukk up at least a box and try to skip eating anything else for a few days

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Krispy Kreme is the closest thing to cocaine without actually being cocaine

Krispy Kreme >>>
I would say they more like crack...but be too sweet sometimes. My job have them 3rd Fridays of each month but they always overdo those apple fritters...so much glaze.