Krispy Kreme Know They Wrong For This

invalid

Banned
Daps
Diabetes 101 lol. But nah Krispy Kreme is the best doughnut spot Dunkin Donuts slightly fell off they've been trying to make a comeback lately tho.

Slightly? Dunkin Donuts is disgusting. If you not getting your donuts from an artisanal donut shop, you lost.

donuts.jpg

Stans>>>>>>>>>

Stans is okay. Donut Vault and Do-Rite are better.

Plus Do-Rite makes fried chicken sandwiches that put Chick Fil A to shame.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Krispy Kreme overrated

Most everybody knows that a mom and pop/one-of-a-kind shop is better than most chains.

However ... when it comes to doughnut chains ... not a damn one of them is fukking with a Krispy Kreme glazed FRESH OUT the line. It is a situational donut. When the light is on ... it's over :wow:

Other than that? No need for a donut of any kind. :ehh:

Shipley's is surprisingly good though.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
My cousin used to work in KK factory. Every day he was bringing tons of them. I used to OD on em. :noah: I used to eat that shyt with cassava leaves. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bring Krispie Kreme to the job sometimes so all the fat ladies can eat them. Usually in them department meetings. I’m really a fukked up person, but it is what it is. Them bytches be at war with themselves over them damn donuts. They be like girl I know I don’t need a donut cause I had (insert unhealthy food) yesterday. Then by the time the meeting over they be like oh, it’s still some left? Let me grab one:mjlol: Some of them have no shame and be grabbing two. I don’t even eat that shyt. That shyt way too sweet. Plus I got too much swag to be a coffe and donut ass nikka out chea. Real nikkas drinking smoothies and eating edibles to start they day off. On Jesus I made a smoothie and ate half a cereal bar edible for breakfast. But yeah, sometimes I will bring Krispie Kreme to meetings just to watch fat people eat them
:mjlit:Let the fukkery flow through you

AJD

Superstar
Daps
If im being real I haven't even tried their other flavored donuts. :heh:

I just stick to glazed, them shyts are one of the GOAT-tier tasting desserts on this planet no cap.

Having a whole dozen to yourself
FPQqMzg.gif